A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »UMT Archive Take 2! (Or V2, whatever suits your fancy)

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next
Author Topic: UMT Archive Take 2! (Or V2, whatever suits your fancy) (90 messages, Page 1 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 06:51 AM    Msg. 1 of 90       
Well, since I noticed Archive V1 had a topic from the start, and since we really can't use the old Archive topic (Bottom of 3rd page, probably 4th by the time you read this), it appears I have to make a new one (Sorry if you didn't want to do this, Mass, but I can't ask because you're sleepin, I'm too lazy to make it in the morning, and it's just a thread, we're going to have to make one eventually).
Anyway, aside from my usual rants, some UMT goodies!

UPDATE: August 28th, 2007.

Archive V2 has been redone again, from scratch using plane modeling, and now there is not a single polygon remaining from the original model. This is the new Red Base. The lake has since been moved over to make more sense since the time of this render.

UPDATE: September 2nd, 2007.

Here's a general map overview, and Mass' explanation of what that circley thing near the bottom of the picture is.
Quote: UMT~Jay2645: make the lake a tiny bit higher, and maybe add a fall by the bridge
UMT~Jay2645: maybe
UMT~Jay2645: higher as in Z axis
UMT-Massacre: thats not a lake
UMT~Jay2645: looks like one
UMT~Jay2645: lol
UMT-Massacre: its gonna have a forerunner building on it
UMT~Jay2645: ah
UMT-Massacre: its ice, artificial ice
UMT~Jay2645: ok
UMT~Jay2645: whatever you say
UMT-Massacre: yeah
UMT-Massacre: it'll be cool
UMT-Massacre: now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting fried and watching TV.

Expect more updates soon!

Also, for first-hand updates by UMT (Mostly me, I do most of the forum work), check out the Archive forums at http://umtmapping.freeforums.org/index.php! It's in the Universal Map Team section, you can't miss it. Or rather http://umtmapping.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=36. There. NOW you can't miss it.

Edited by Jay2645 on Sep 7, 2007 at 01:05 AM

H Guru

EHSv3 Coming Soon!

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 08:36 AM    Msg. 2 of 90       
Looks much better, Good job

corndogman939

Using the same avatar since 2007

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 08:49 AM    Msg. 3 of 90       
hmmmm i wonder where that base came from, massacre. seems oddly familiar. it turned out really well good job, cant wait for this.

Wolf_

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 10:26 AM    Msg. 4 of 90       
DUH its massacres base its custom and dont try to say something else.

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 10:34 AM    Msg. 5 of 90       
Look's cool.

Rm860

Dennis sleeps like this!

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 11:08 AM    Msg. 6 of 90       
nice i am pleased to see UMT making a "larger" map? I assume it's larger right? Looks so from the image.

the problem with Archive i thought was that it was too small.

but UMT, since there is not a single poly left from the original Archive and it's a new map i think you need a new name. Calling it Archive Take 2 or whatever is kind of boring don't ya think?

i think you guys should come up with a new name. put your heads together, slap ganon a few times lol and come up with something.

you could also always ask for name ideas from this community.

Rm860

Dennis sleeps like this!

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 11:24 AM    Msg. 7 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: teh ganon
yeah its not going to be names archive v2 or w/e. Its going to have an original name

ok so thats the place holder name, good. Let us know or at least me lol when you decide, i am very curious

Nugga117

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 11:36 AM    Msg. 8 of 90       
Looks like sex.
Don't forget to make the cliff walls have their own smoothing group. It'll make radiosity shadows look a whole lot better.
Edited by Nugga117 on Sep 2, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 09:07 PM    Msg. 9 of 90       
Its nice... What ever happened to your other map models Mass?

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 09:22 PM    Msg. 10 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: Shadow5561
I always thought V1 was to small. So (true story) aimbotters kept killing me with a pistol every time I spawned.

No complaining about aimbots, I managed to stick a script in there that renders them harmless, they spin like a top, unable to lock on.
We're still deciding on a new name, for now it's new name is Cache, but it's a working title. I want to name it Cookie (Computer cookies, not the edible ones), but I have a feeling it will remain Cache.

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 09:44 PM    Msg. 11 of 90       
I added in a new screenie from the depths of my Chat logs with Massacre. This is likely the last you'll get for a while, until Mass gives me another screenie.

Kiwi

Now you see him, soon you won't

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 10:06 PM    Msg. 12 of 90       
Name the map The Place.

corndogman939

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 10:08 PM    Msg. 13 of 90       
i was looking at the pictures on your forums and wow... that second picture. with the water on the base pouring out into that little stream. massacre is my idol.'

oh nvm, i just realized you posted it here, lol. well ya. its amazing.
Edited by corndogman939 on Sep 2, 2007 at 10:08 PM

Kiwi

Now you see him, soon you won't

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 10:48 PM    Msg. 14 of 90       
If you're getting killed in 2 shots with a pistol then you have more then just aimbot to worry about.

Remember kids, you never notice the bullet that kills you.

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 10:52 PM    Msg. 15 of 90       
It takes 3 headshots with a pistol to kill someone with the best aimbot, trust me, I used to aimbot, and I used my old aimbot to test the anti-aimbot script. I never use it except for testing purposes, though.

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Sep 2, 2007 11:11 PM    Msg. 16 of 90       
Lol, that script does work, I've managed to aim at the "leech" on my arm... Just look left a bit....

Nice work with the map Mass.

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 01:03 AM    Msg. 17 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose117
Lol, that script does work, I've managed to aim at the "leech" on my arm... Just look left a bit....

Nice work with the map Mass.

Yeah, that was the side effect of having an invisible biped with no collision attached to your arm, it tended to make you think that there is an enemy where there isn't.

zsdg06

Steam - zsdg07 | Xfire - zsdg06

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 02:53 AM    Msg. 18 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: teh ganon
yeah its not going to be names archive v2 or w/e. Its going to have an original name

thats good.... coz it looks nothing like archive..... and.... I'm getting the hang of texturing... I might have a forerunner texture done soon....

you should still make a archive v2, first one was a bit buggy....don't you think?

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 03:14 AM    Msg. 19 of 90       
Well, originally, this was going to fix all the bugs and such (Like Archive 1.5 or something), and it kinda took off from there, leading to being a V2 then a completely new map, like what happened with Yoyorast V2, except Yoyo kept the name the same.
Also, Archive V2 hopefully have H2-style vehicle boarding, to quote Mass, "If it works".

For those of you who are desperate housewi... Desperate, here:
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5664
The 2 latest versions are on there, I have singleplayer working, now to get multiplayer working...

D4NO

Pfoo Pfants

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 06:24 AM    Msg. 20 of 90       
rofl, Massacre is the only person on UMT of considerable skill. Everyone else just seems to be getting a free ride from him. Without Massacre, you guys wouldn't have a team.

What on earth does anyone else on the team do? Sapien? OH GOD SUCH SKILL.

Whoever uv maps though, is a complete retard. Archive version 1 has the worst uv mapping I've seen in a map for a long time.

Also vehicle boarding won't work properly without the original scripts. only zteam has those.

Nexus Halo

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 06:52 AM    Msg. 21 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: D4NO
rofl, Massacre is the only person on UMT of considerable skill. Everyone else just seems to be getting a free ride from him. Without Massacre, you guys wouldn't have a team.

As a member of the team I only have to say that........ I agree. Massacre is just too narly.

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 07:20 AM    Msg. 22 of 90       

What on earth does anyone else on the team do? Sapien? OH GOD SUCH SKILL.

Whoever uv maps though, is a complete retard. Archive version 1 has the worst uv mapping I've seen in a map for a long time.

Also vehicle boarding won't work properly without the original scripts. only zteam has those.

1. Yep.
2. Ganon and I do Sapien, Nexus (I think), Geometric Geek, Fatso, Wolf, and Mass model maps (Too many, I know), Sim smokes weed and occasionally messes up the maps UVWs, Sonic does vehicles and weapons, we branch out to Sigma 1337's one and only Donut for reticles and pickup icons in exchange for help with scripts and whatnot, I script and animate horribly in addition to Sapien and Guerrilla work, and that about covers it.
3. *Looks at Sim*
4. There is more then just Halo 1 campaign singleplayer, you CAN make singleplayer maps, and I don't intend to use the scripts personally until Zteam releases the scripts anyhow; I released it so others may take advantage of any campaign levels they may be working on. I do, however, have the multiplayer vehicle boarding scripts working, and I updated the H2V thread with them.
(script startup Jay_is_very_lazy
(object_create_anew board1)
)

(script continuous no_random_collision
(object_set_collideable board1 false)
)

(script continuous hijack_attaches
(objects_attach ghostie1 "frame hull" board1 "frame hull")
(objects_detach ghostie1 board1)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player0
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat ghostie1 "driver" (unit (vehicle_driver ghostie1))) false))
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 0))) true))
(begin
(unit_exit_vehicle (unit (vehicle_driver board1)))
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 0)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player0
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat ghostie1 "driver" (unit (vehicle_driver ghostie1))) true))
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 0))) true))
(begin
(unit_exit_vehicle (unit (vehicle_driver ghostie1)))
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 0)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player1
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat ghostie1 "driver" (unit (vehicle_driver ghostie1))) false))
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 1))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 1)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player1
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat ghostie1 "driver" (unit (vehicle_driver ghostie1))) true))
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 1))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 1)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player2
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 2))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 2)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player2
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 2))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 2)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player3
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 3))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 3)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player3
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 3))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 3)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player4
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 4))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 4)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player4
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 4))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 4)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player5
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 5))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 5)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player5
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 5))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 5)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player6
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 6))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 6)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player6
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 6))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 6)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player7
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 7))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 7)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player7
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 7))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 7)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player8
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 8))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 8)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player8
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 8))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 8)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player9
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 9))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 9)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player9
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 9))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 9)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player10
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 10))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 10)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player10
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 10))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 10)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player11
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 11))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 11)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player11
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 11))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 11)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player12
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 12))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 12)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player12
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 12))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 12)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player13
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 13))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 13)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player13
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 13))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 13)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player14
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 14))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 14)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player14
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 14))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 14)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty_player15
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 15))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 15)))
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full_player15
(sleep_until (if (vehicle_test_seat board1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 15))) true))
(begin
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) 15)))
)
)

That is the multiplayer. It works and SHOULD sync, haven't tested it yet. Perhaps Kirby can clarify while I clean up the vehicle you use to board the Ghost with.

(global short plyrnum 0)

(script continuous increase_plyrnum
(begin
(set plyrnum (+ plyrnum 1))
)
)

(script continuous reset_plyrnum
(if
(= (> plyrnum 15) true)
(begin
(set plyrnum 0)
)
)
)

(script continuous Jay_is_very_lazy
(object_create_anew board1)
)

(script continuous no_random_collision
(object_set_collideable board1 false)
)

(script continuous hijack_attaches
(objects_attach ghostie1 "frame hull" board1 "frame hull")
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_empty
(begin
(object_cannot_take_damage Ghostie1)
(camera_set_dead (unit (list_get (players) 0)))
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) plyrnum)))
(Camera_control 0)
(object_can_take_damage Ghostie1)
)
)

(script continuous hijack_Ghostie1_full
(begin
(object_cannot_take_damage Ghostie1)
(camera_set_dead (unit (list_get (players) 0)))
(vehicle_load_magic ghostie1 "driver" (unit (list_get (players) plyrnum)))
(Camera_control 0)
(object_can_take_damage Ghostie1)
)
)

That is the singleplayer, it also works. I didn't really need the plyrnums, but what the hell.
Edited by Jay2645 on Sep 3, 2007 at 07:27 AM

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 07:58 AM    Msg. 23 of 90       
No, you aren't, Ganon and I will take care of that, I'll add in a whole bunch of crap, Ganon gets rid of 98% of my crap and adds in more crap, I take out 98% of that crap and add in even more crap, Ganon takes out 98% of my crap again, and the cycle goes on. That's how Archive V1 got finished.

D4NO

Pfoo Pfants

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 08:19 AM    Msg. 24 of 90       
*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

See PM for reason.

Edited by Dennis on Sep 3, 2007 at 11:26 AM

D4NO

Pfoo Pfants

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 08:40 AM    Msg. 25 of 90       
Bunch of nobodies, and since I haven't heard of them, they most likely bring nothing to this community.

I have heard something of this e3po guy though.

With that many people on a team, how does a map turn out fail?

and if there are no texture artists or concept artists, why on earth do you have so many people?

1 person could do what was done in Archive, and do a much better job too.
Edited by D4NO on Sep 3, 2007 at 08:41 AM
Edited by D4NO on Sep 3, 2007 at 09:00 AM

D4NO

Pfoo Pfants

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 09:10 AM    Msg. 26 of 90       
Yeah, but he makes the rest of the team obsolete. He'd actually be better off with another team *cough wink* he needs more people to learn off. The people hes with, he's not going to get any better with.

Wolf_

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 09:52 AM    Msg. 27 of 90       
Yeah, but he makes the rest of the team obsolete. He'd actually be better off with another team *cough wink* he needs more people to learn off. The people hes with, he's not going to get any better with.
And so??All teams need to start somewere!DUH!No we are not Pro modelers and so wich maybe cmt is..But we can always get better.Reasons why we got the team:
1.We wanna have some fun
2.We wanna learn from eachother.
3.Give something to the community.

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 12:09 PM    Msg. 28 of 90       
Yay im useful.. Dano you havent seen the map i have been working on.

corndogman939

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 12:11 PM    Msg. 29 of 90       
i have. its purty. also do you have that new render duce? and can youu send me a link on xfire?

Wolf_

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 12:12 PM    Msg. 30 of 90       
Nope i havent seen it :D So what are you working on Ilduce?
Edited by Wolf_ on Sep 3, 2007 at 12:13 PM

SiMuLaCrUm

too digital

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 02:31 PM    Msg. 31 of 90       
Mass, red base. Lava instead of water. I have lava shader that I used on Lavalamp. And yes, D4no, I did make the UVW's but only the metal plate floor. Someone else screwed everything else up...

Also, good idea, mass should be the only one on UMT. Along with Ganon.
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Sep 3, 2007 at 02:34 PM

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 04:33 PM    Msg. 32 of 90       
Quote: --- Original message by: SiMuLaCrUm
Mass, red base. Lava instead of water. I have lava shader that I used on Lavalamp. And yes, D4no, I did make the UVW's but only the metal plate floor. Someone else screwed everything else up...

Also, good idea, mass should be the only one on UMT. Along with Ganon.
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Sep 3, 2007 at 02:34 PM

You saying you want to leave Sim? With only Mass and Ganon, we wouldn't have:
An ATV (With fixed Animations) (Me)
Paradox (Wolf)
Warthogs with Horns (Me)
Anti-Aimbot Script (Me)
Some Newer Developments I made I don't want to talk about (Random Members besides Mass and Ganon)
New Flags (Me)
H3 Assault Rifle (No new model, I need to get someone on that, but I did the HEK work)
Archive's Sky (I forgot, lol)
Paradox's awesome sky (Me, and it's a pain animating it)
Spring/Fall Functionality (Me)
Chaingun (Donut when he was on the team)
Custom Pickup Icons (Donut)
Solid Walls on Archive (They were see-through until I fixed them)
And some more crap I probably forgot.

SiMuLaCrUm

too digital

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 07:49 PM    Msg. 33 of 90       
Well, as you can see by the number of (Me)'s and the lack of (Sim)'s, I haven't been very useful. Most of the stuff I have done is either small, or got screwed up so you put the blame on me.
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Sep 3, 2007 at 07:50 PM

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 08:04 PM    Msg. 34 of 90       
Yea... Thats the problem with UMT... Theres all those people, but only about 3 actual mappers have any part in the map... The rest become beta testers... Kinda why I left to join what UMT should have been... Considering the person who originally made UMT was in it for a few weeks...

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: Sep 3, 2007 08:32 PM    Msg. 35 of 90       
Well I guess I left before I saw any utilization... I know I was a full team member but only managed to beta archive...

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue March 31, 2020 7:29 AM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website