A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »How do I put...

Author Topic: How do I put... (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

stormking14

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 07:57 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
How do I put teleporters in my map? I'm at the part where I use sapien and I need to know how to add the teleporters.(not the scenery Ex: the green stuff)

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 08:46 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Teleporters are super simple.
Mission>Netgame flags>Properties palette
When placing a netgame flag you change the type to “teleport from” and give it a team index of 0.
Place the next flag where you would like to teleport to and change the type to “teleport to” and leave the index at 0.
Now if you want a 2 way teleporter you will have to assign new placement flags with a new index of 0 & 1 and place the flags in the same spots with reversed types.
«»«»«»«»«» teleport from=index of 0 teleport to=index of 1 ------------------------------- teleport to=index of 0 teleport from=index of 1 «»«»«»«»«»
You can place as many as you want all over any map as long as "tele-from" and the "tele-to" have the same index number. The 0 & 1 do not represent RED or BLUE such as the CTF flags do. In the case of the teleporters, they can have higher values than 0 or 1.
«»«»«»«»«» example: tele-from=index of 7 ------------------------------- tele-to=index of 7 «»«»«»«»«»
from=source to=target
Face the BLUE arrow on the target towards the wall if you would like to appear in those areas coming out face first.
Hope this helps…
ª d®ûÑk ©øp kidemblazon@yahoo.com

from wiki tuts

stormking14

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 09:25 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
nvm
Edited by stormking14 on Feb 1, 2008 at 09:26 PM
Edited by stormking14 on Feb 1, 2008 at 09:27 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 1:03 AM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website