A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »helping me finish some great h2v maps!

Author Topic: helping me finish some great h2v maps! (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

jackrabbit

Fight Against the Machine of Deth!

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 02:39 AM    Msg. 1 of 10       
Yes I think I actuly need some help !
Helping me finish some great h2v maps! is what I realy need right now. I have 5 maps started and 2 wich I realy realy want to finish baddly iv noted that thare hasent ben alot of h2v map relesses and I manely need a primary beta tester and realy just need a few more testers willing to contributre. Alot of work has alredy ben done weapon plasement and gameplay is basicly what I need help with on thease 2 maps!

The maps are Disection & camp fugi .
Time is once agin totaly aginst me hear I meen who realy has time anyway?
I dont want 2 relese unfinished work so!
Who will help me now. Im experianced as thay come.
I strted learning max at v4.0 and have ben making halo for well something like 7 years now Im curantly working with max 9.0 and alot of other programs.
So what do you guys think?
I have had work stolen and I dont want my idias to be taken advantige off.
Its hard to trust anyone but I realy want to give back to a coummunaty who has given me alot of fun!
I need experanced players who can help me inprove gameplay so that I may actuly call thease to maps finnished and relesse them!

Please dont flame me on hear I dont have time for it....?
thanks for reading everyone if your out thare?.....halo lovers.!
I Think thares only about 15 people on this form right. Now I relize not menny people play h2v any more so if your 1 off the select few reading this then know im talking to you. I realy need trustworthy people to help me finish some of my best work !
Edited by jackrabbit on Mar 3, 2008 at 03:29 AM

DarkZealot

Time management: 40% Xbox, 30% PC, 30% Skating

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 04:17 PM    Msg. 2 of 10       
Can someone post this in a way I can read it? Spelling and grammar threw me off.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 04:58 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
Can someone post this in a way I can read it? Spelling and grammar threw me off.
The answer to your question is yes they can. However I suspect you meant:
Quote: Would someone {please} post this in a way {that} it can be read? {The} Spelling and grammar threw me off - (not required).
There is an old saying about people who live in glass houses that you should look up.

DarkZealot

Time management: 40% Xbox, 30% PC, 30% Skating

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 05:03 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
<_< Dennis, I'm only 14. I don't remember learning about that stuff.

Besides, my sentence was to the point, and I certainly hope people could receive the message I was trying to send.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Mar 3, 2008 08:11 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
<_< Dennis, I'm only 14. I don't remember learning about that stuff.
Then refrain from complaining about grammatical errors because as I showed you it made you look worse than the post you were complaining about. You can never earn respect by putting other people down.

johnnyblaz20

wuzzup

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 03:35 AM    Msg. 6 of 10       
Back to the topic at hand. I'd be willing to help you. Just PM me.

I'll want to see some screenshots of your projects though to see if they are worth my time.

No offense but i'm a busy guy.

bobbysoon

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 01:00 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
I got 3ds 9 too. I could and would fix up the bsp if it needs it, and give it a ground texture like this

jackrabbit

Fight Against the Machine of Deth!

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 02:45 PM    Msg. 8 of 10       
Alot of work has alredy ben done weapon plasement and gameplay is basicly what I need help with on thease 2 maps!

PRIMARY BETA TESTER IS NEEDED TO

HEAR LOOK AT DIESECTION
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=10144

IM NOT RELESEING PREVIEWS OF CAMP FUGI ATM!

AND THARES NOT TIME !

TRUST

GOD LOVES US ALL!

& IN RESPONCE TO THE FIRSTY POST I TRYED TO FIX THE SPELLING BUT I GOT AN ERORR SAYING I COULDENT EDIT IT SO SORY IDK WHY IM EVEN POSTING WEN I COULD BE WORKING!

& bobbysoon PLEASE STOP TRYING TO HIJACK MY POST
a bsp is the last thang id need help with

actuly that was rude of me i do need a ground texture for discetion take a look at it and get back with me if you come up with something if you like!
Edited by jackrabbit on Mar 4, 2008 at 03:15 PM

bobbysoon

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 04:17 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
BAH! Darn it, I did it again. I need to be blocked from H2 threads! Sorry, I know JACK about H2.

johnnyblaz20

wuzzup

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 11:58 PM    Msg. 10 of 10       
That ground bitmap does look like booty on your map. I'd be more than happy to beta test though if it'll help the release. I'm not a pro at this but i do have a release or two. One being a port of danger canyon that is on the release section here. I just mentioned that so you would know that my input is valid and i could explain exactly what and how i think something should be fixed.

Your map does look good though. We need more h2Vista maps before the game dies.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 9:40 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website