A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I hate to say it

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next
Author Topic: I hate to say it (81 messages, Page 1 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

DarkZealot

Time management: 40% Xbox, 30% PC, 30% Skating

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:45 PM    Msg. 1 of 81       
Masterz, jcap, and everybody of CMT, I am extremely sorry. I had no idea that cheatsman was still the person he was a year ago.

He thought it was OK to distribute the unprotector which I sent him (thankfully it was a bad copy), and did. And even though I told him not to distribute it, he did.

So, everyone, including those listed below, you have my sincere apology.

Masterz
jcap
HDoan
ODX
CLS_Grunt

Nugga117

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:47 PM    Msg. 2 of 81       
link to where it's uploaded or stfu

DarkZealot

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:49 PM    Msg. 3 of 81       
I thought I told you, unprotector was destroyed completely.

Cheats, give me a break. You wanted it. You just asked me for it.
Edited by DarkZealot on Mar 4, 2008 at 05:49 PM

NapalM

keke

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:51 PM    Msg. 4 of 81       
Lol, I better work on an uber protector now.

Nugga117

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:54 PM    Msg. 5 of 81       
i still want pics/link

DarkZealot

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:55 PM    Msg. 6 of 81       
Only because of your false lies. This needs a Halo 2 quote.

Quote: Our Phophets are wrong! Open your eyes my brothers! They would use the faith of our forefathers to bring ruin to us all!

Seriously. Now I want CMT to live.

vmt

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:55 PM    Msg. 7 of 81       
dark believe me even if he tried to get unprotector almost everyone wants one and guess what. im not gonna help you anymore good luck cheatsmens my best friend sidding with him

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:55 PM    Msg. 8 of 81       
Edited by ALD_KaiZei on Aug 12, 2014 at 02:45 PM

delta49

I don't always make shaders..

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:55 PM    Msg. 9 of 81       
Quote: --- Original message by: Nugga117
i still want pics/link

your not the only one

ThePlague

Steam: jubalearlybh

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:56 PM    Msg. 10 of 81       
Quote: --- Original message by: ILLEGALLcheatsMAN
Prove it *******,

you want to hack halomaps, Ive heard it myself, I'm the one that is trying to help the community by stopping the unprotector,

what you are trying to do is make everyone hate me, release the unprotetcor yourself and make everyone hate me, and guess what? It's not gonna work.
Cheatsman is telling the truth. I was there when they were talking. We were all in a chat room talking about it, and I saw what Dark Zealot said. He also said that he wants to get back at CMT somehow, and I think he still has the unprotector and is hiding it from us. I bet I still have the unprotector too, but I would never use it. You have my word that I would never use it and never give it to anyone. Sorry to be like this Dark Zealot, but I have to tell the truth. And trying to get everyone to hate Cheatsman is a really wrong thing to do. I suggest you never do that again because he has friends that can and will protect him.

DarkZealot

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 05:59 PM    Msg. 11 of 81       
You want the unprotector? FINE! Go ask my friend @ joshthearbiter@gmail.com. Have fun.

ThePlague

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:03 PM    Msg. 12 of 81       
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkZealot
You want the unprotector? FINE! Go ask my friend @ joshthearbiter@gmail.com. Have fun.
Dark Zealot this isn't going to solve anything. By making this topic, you are getting everyone to hate you more. I am actually starting to think you are out of your mind. All you are causing is pian for yourself and no one else. And making Cheatsman the enemy of everyone doesn't solve anything. So what I suggest you to do is take a step away from the computer for awile and go do something else. If this keeps up, I know someone will take action and do something you don't want to happen.

DarkZealot

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:05 PM    Msg. 13 of 81       

Rm860

Dennis sleeps like this!

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:07 PM    Msg. 14 of 81       
sad attempt to cause drama.

ThePlague

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:11 PM    Msg. 15 of 81       
Oh? I have a record demanding release of tags?

http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=575
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3308

Those should help.
You do know that this doesn't help anything. I know and have known cheatsman for a long time. He is in my mapping team. The only thing you are doing is making everyone go against you, not him. Everyone on these forums know Cheatsman and know that he wouldn't do that. So I suggest you leave these forums kindly or there will be trouble for you.
Edited by H4Z4RD on Mar 4, 2008 at 06:12 PM

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:14 PM    Msg. 16 of 81       

ThePlague

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:18 PM    Msg. 17 of 81       
Quote: --- Original message by: ALD_KaiZei
Quote: [16:49][17:00] {GCT} DarkZealot |Leader| (darkzealotx): **** CHT
[17:00] {GCT} DarkZealot |Leader| (darkzealotx): In fact
[17:00] [ШМ] CHT CђтππλЛ (illegallcheatsman): **** you
[17:00] {GCT} DarkZealot |Leader| (darkzealotx): I think I'm gonna go ask one of my friends for somethiing...
[17:00] {GCT} DarkZealot |Leader| (darkzealotx): (No it's not the unprotector)
[17:01] [ШМ] CHT CђтππλЛ (illegallcheatsman): what? your gonna name a virus as the protector, release it to halomaps and somehow kill halomaps?
[17:01] {GCT} DarkZealot |Leader| (darkzealotx): Yep

theres my proof as well.

WTF RETARD you edited it..
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd295/bsuunix/pwnd.jpg

See people now hes editing what dz said . Now do you STILL think you can trust him?
Why are you backing up DZ? He is the one who said that he would do something. Now he is getting everyone to turn against Cheatsman. The only people hat actually are believing him probobly don't even know Cheats. I know him and know what he has done before. That was awhile ago, he said everyone has forgotten him. All this is causing is drama that isn't even real. I hope someone does something about this because it is getting out of hand.
Edited by H4Z4RD on Mar 4, 2008 at 06:19 PM

_TheArbiter_

"stupidity is an epidemic " - Donut

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:24 PM    Msg. 18 of 81       
now arbey asks........why u allways delete the "discoverys" u make?....like recorded anims and the unprotector...

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:25 PM    Msg. 19 of 81       

_TheArbiter_

"stupidity is an epidemic " - Donut

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:31 PM    Msg. 20 of 81       
why did u make a thread about this anyway....?.......ppl doesnt rlly care ._.

HogdriverOneFiveFive

Prodigal Son Returns-Actual Join Date April, 2006.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:32 PM    Msg. 21 of 81       
CMT probably put some drugs in his drink and making him flip out.
btw i scanned that setup u gave me its not a virus and it doesnt work so nukeist ur icepick is safe. For Now.

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:44 PM    Msg. 22 of 81       

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 06:45 PM    Msg. 23 of 81       
the truth here is that we dont know. anything can be edited with enough desire for vengeance. we dont know what actually happened, whos to blame, or whos going to do what next. DZ throw that damn unprotecter away. if you release it, i can assure you that everyone here will hate you (except hog. hog you like you). cheatsman, i dont know what you did, but you obviously have someone whos out to get you, whether you did something or not.
TBH you all sound like bickering children....

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:00 PM    Msg. 24 of 81       

ODX

Accepted. Get over it guys, you're making me sick. People can change, and I think Zealot's definitely changed more than you guys. You guys, haven't changed, you flame every thread, go off-topic WAY to much, and are just down right mean just like you were when I joined. Dennis always tries his best to keep you in line, but you always get out. Then, the banhammer strikes. I'll keep this short, and just say, pathetic.

NapalM

keke

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:04 PM    Msg. 25 of 81       
Guys, believe ALD and not cheats. That screenie ALD took is too perfect to be photoshoped. Pixles match exactly with corresponding e's. I see image "errosion" which is allways caused when you take a screenieshot. Zoom way in and you see those pixles that just look like crap. Those are just from the screenshot.

Cheats, you lied. I am very ashamed of you.

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:05 PM    Msg. 26 of 81       

NapalM

keke

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:09 PM    Msg. 27 of 81       
ALD take a video of it, be sure to shake the window arround, and zoom in and out.

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:12 PM    Msg. 28 of 81       
Edited by ALD_KaiZei on Aug 12, 2014 at 02:47 PM

DarkZealot

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:14 PM    Msg. 29 of 81       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX

ODX

Accepted. Get over it guys, you're making me sick. People can change, and I think Zealot's definitely changed more than you guys. You guys, haven't changed, you flame every thread, go off-topic WAY to much, and are just down right mean just like you were when I joined. Dennis always tries his best to keep you in line, but you always get out. Then, the banhammer strikes. I'll keep this short, and just say, pathetic.

Thank you ODX, and KaiZei for helping me. I strain the below quote is from one of my friends.

Quote: Okay people. Here is the whole story. You see, the unprotector was only made because Zealot wanted the tags. Taking the HEK+ source and editing it, he came across several problems, to which I and E3pO helped him overcome. However, in doing this, a great deal of concern rose in me.
So, after the initial release was planned, I kept my 50-cents out of it, and watched as the CMT war started. I myself had no concern, until I saw what had started happening -- Zealot revealed it, using his overcocky nature (sorry Zealot) and then people got suspicious. Now people, I'll tell you, that Zealot had plans to release it, but then Masterz tried to stop him from releasing it. After Masterz was tricked, I saw the outcome should this program have been released -- it would not help the community at all. So, I tried to prevent the release of the program until Cheatsman interfered, saying that it would do good for the community.
So now here we are, March 04th and Zealot asks for help on a topic. I saw the topic with my own eyes, he asked a simple question, and he got flamed a great deal. I will tell you one thing -- DarkZealot is not a bad person at all. You may say 'well you're his friend so of course you say that' but I'm telling the truth. It seems this level of hatred has rosen for him, and I will say, he cannot hack. He can hack applications, but other wise no.
And again Zealot trys to apologize for his behavior, and he gets flamed again. Now I want to know why you all side with Cheatsman, for this reason - He distributed our unprotector to 2 other people. We told him to keep it under his hat, but he didn't listen. So people, when you say Zealot is trying to ruin his reputation you're wrong. Cheatsman has done many things, including demand release of tags, and I even heard of him trying to make the unprotector. Zealot wanted it for two main reasons: to test his programming skills, and to see if it was even possible.
People, before you flame me, think about this post. I'd like to see why you all hate him so much.

Thank you for reading this post. Before you start to talk about Zealot (and I) are wrong, take care to consider my reasons.

-Josh

That's from http://dzmt.byethost13.com/showthread.php?p=118#post118
Edited by DarkZealot on Mar 4, 2008 at 07:15 PM

ThePlague

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:14 PM    Msg. 30 of 81       
If you want video you can watch my U stream.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hazards-show

I am talking to people about it and if you want proof, that is the best I can do.
Edited by H4Z4RD on Mar 4, 2008 at 07:15 PM

Dhark

I believe in Dennis Powers

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:18 PM    Msg. 31 of 81       
do u rly think people r so bored as to spend that much time just to fake stuff? in fact does any of this rly but RLY matter? I say just drop the topic. Makes life easier on everyone =S

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:22 PM    Msg. 32 of 81       
what your friend changes his nickname to mine and posts in xfire?

i could as easily make a fake video with 3 friends using your names saying that you eat kitties and **** on the community, you fail.
Edited by ILLEGALLcheatsMAN on Mar 4, 2008 at 07:15 PM

Cheats, I'd shut up before Dennis gets here. You ask for way too much proof, get over it. I shall now say it, why are you still in CE? It's almost 4 years old, the engine is almost 8 years old! Move on to other games!

Nugga117

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:24 PM    Msg. 33 of 81       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX

Cheats, I'd shut up before Dennis gets here. You ask for way too much proof, get over it. I shall now say it, why are you still in CE? It's almost 4 years old, the engine is almost 8 years old! Move on to other games!

then why are you here?

I'm really sick of this outburst of drama that's been happening here over the past month or so. Utter silliness.
Edited by Nugga117 on Mar 4, 2008 at 07:24 PM

hailstorm65

Gamertag- Soviet Vodka

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:28 PM    Msg. 34 of 81       
Hey everyone, Halo Maps Forum

ALD_KaiZei

Posted: Mar 4, 2008 07:33 PM    Msg. 35 of 81       
Edited by ALD_KaiZei on Aug 12, 2014 at 02:46 PM

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed February 19, 2020 2:05 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website