A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Speed hackers.

Author Topic: Speed hackers. (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Miso

Brownies =D <3

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 06:28 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
Lately I have noticed that there are quite a few speed hackers around in halo 2.
I really believe this problem needs to be addressed to an official of the game, however it seems that the service is terrible.
It's just not as fun anymore on halo 2 with all these hackers around.
Please discuss your thoughts on this matter,
Sincerely,
Miso

johnnyblaz20

wuzzup

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 10:37 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Well there is a server tool out and the person who made it is working on modifying it to detect and autoban speedhackers. Good news but it's not done yet so there are a couple other solutions for now that people can do.
#1 you can report them to live by hitting the home key. select the player and report. you can do so online.
#2 go download fraps. It's a cool little tool that detects your frame rates but it also can record your gameplay so you can record the hacker's action and post it at some of the clan's websites. Make sure you clearly get their name and press the c button so it shows all the players too. Upload the video to youtube or filefront and send me the link and i'll send the link to some of the server's websites and pm some other's.

I'm getting very sick of the hackers too but a big problem is that alot of the servers are not monitored so i'll post some monitored ones. Some of the good servers to join would be the XF servers and they beta the server tool, DRI server diffinetly because that is the server of the tool's creator and a friend of mine, A monster moose because i know the admin personally and i may be an admin soon once it's up and going again, painorpleasure is not popular but it's monitored, and even the ES servers are okay.
i'll post an email so you can send me vid link of the hackers. johnnyblaz20@yahoo.com

KIWIDOGGIE

Loves To PWN

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 01:40 PM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: johnnyblaz20
Well there is a server tool out and the person who made it is working on modifying it to detect and autoban speedhackers. Good news but it's not done yet so there are a couple other solutions for now that people can do.
Blah Blah...

That person has released a beta of the tool; but needs your help ^^

johnnyblaz20

wuzzup

Posted: Jul 22, 2008 03:50 AM    Msg. 4 of 7       
Not to put you down but that type of speed hack is all over the internet. I have about 3 apps that can speed you up that way. Very harsh on the processor too. There are other types of speed hacks that are more efficient and not so rough on your pc. I'd never hack but i'd deffinetly not use that type of speed hack for my pc's sake. But what ever floats your boat. You'll get banned on sight on any of the servers i'm an admin. Well most servers. Just throw that hack away or keep it to yourself please.
Edited by johnnyblaz20 on Jul 22, 2008 at 03:51 AM

KIWIDOGGIE

Loves To PWN

Posted: Jul 22, 2008 04:54 PM    Msg. 5 of 7       
btw, thats not an actual speed hack. It just changes the gamespeed so actualy you do everything normaly. so Epic fail to that one.

johnnyblaz20

wuzzup

Posted: Jul 22, 2008 08:20 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Thanks for correcting that. It is not a true speed hack. But this is what most noobs are looking for.
All i ask is that if you wish to use that type of app don't broadcast it's use, give it out, or use it for unfair advantage. I know you don't give a @#$% what i say but if you wish to use it please use it on my server. i'll ban you and give your gamertag to all the admins i know and post it on clan websites too.

As you can tell i don't like speed hackers. I had a hacker last night who kept coming back under differant gamer tags. he even used no gamer tag "aka 1 space" and my exact gamertag with 1 space on the end. he started talking trash as me. I took care of him though. lol more than he probably knows now.

iizahsum

Lacks enthusiasm

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 06:22 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: johnnyblaz20
Thanks for correcting that. It is not a true speed hack. But this is what most noobs are looking for.
All i ask is that if you wish to use that type of app don't broadcast it's use, give it out, or use it for unfair advantage. I know you don't give a @#$% what i say but if you wish to use it please use it on my server. i'll ban you and give your gamertag to all the admins i know and post it on clan websites too.

As you can tell i don't like speed hackers. I had a hacker last night who kept coming back under differant gamer tags. he even used no gamer tag "aka 1 space" and my exact gamertag with 1 space on the end. he started talking trash as me. I took care of him though. lol more than he probably knows now.

yes i wish that once u set your gamertag it stayed as that and u couldnt change it

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 4:25 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website