A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »aweosme ideas for new maps

Author Topic: aweosme ideas for new maps (30 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

poop

Fear is the mindkiller, WE ARE NOT AFRAID!

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 12:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 30       
i think there should be some new cool maps out there. it seams no one even trys any more. so here are some ideas. a map of a town and there is a huge rite or something and if ur red team ur the riters and if ur blue team then ur a cop. but this map could only be a single player map. and riters can like burn stuff and shoot cops.
another map which would be cool is. ur in some ones room but ur super small. and u have to fight dust bunnys or some thing some thing pratical to get back to ur origanal size. a single player map.

but there is a map kinda like that but wit out the dust bunnys i like it though i dont know y ppl dont like it. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=511
i would like other ideas. but i dont have the editing kit it will take up too much room for me on my computer.
Edited by poop on Jul 8, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Newbkilla

- Artist, Environment Artist, Level Designer -

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 01:50 PM    Msg. 2 of 30       
Like cops and civis? Or in Halo 3 its known as Cops n' Robbers.

Falcon

Trolls don't annoy me; they just amuse me.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:13 PM    Msg. 3 of 30       
It took me a little bit to catch on to what "rite" was. (yes i know im slow and stupid) but for all the people slow in ze head like me it means Riot.

In other news, I think that more cops vs civis maps should be put out. I mean you always see about 3 servers playing it, so why not put out a map for it?
Edited by Falcon on Jul 8, 2008 at 02:15 PM

Newbkilla

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:15 PM    Msg. 4 of 30       
lol... Play 3 Days Grace "Riot" in the background :P.

poop

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:43 PM    Msg. 5 of 30       
do if i cant spell thats not the point it still would be a cool map

Officer egg

Dancing is forbidden.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:47 PM    Msg. 6 of 30       
Zomg giant evil dust bunniez!

Newbkilla

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:47 PM    Msg. 7 of 30       
Are you foreign having trouble talking English? Plus we didn't even mention your spelling. I forget how to play it lazy :(

AlwinRoth

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:52 PM    Msg. 8 of 30       
can someone explain how cops and civs is played?
i asked this question in a cops and civs server but all they did was
laugh at me and call me a stupid asian...

Advancebo

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 02:53 PM    Msg. 9 of 30       
u live life like it is

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 03:05 PM    Msg. 10 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: poop
i think there should be some new cool maps out there. it seams no one even trys any more.

Who ever said map makers keep everything public?

poop

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 04:06 PM    Msg. 11 of 30       
so there should be some cool new makes on here. so far there has been nothing but gay maps. and barly any single player maps.

Disaster

ROCKS

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 04:35 PM    Msg. 12 of 30       
I lol'd at above post.
Most people wont listen to requests/ideas around here so its really pointless to post them.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 07:00 PM    Msg. 13 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Disaster
Most people wont listen to requests/ideas around here so its really pointless to post them.
This is an opinion that is not backed up by the facts.

Edited by Dennis on Jul 8, 2008 at 07:04 PM

poop

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 07:13 AM    Msg. 14 of 30       
who needs facts look at how many ppl posted about the subject

supersniper

fear the sniper

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 08:27 AM    Msg. 15 of 30       
You want a new cops and civi's map download no remorse and put vehicles in it. There ya go.

Dennis

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 11:48 AM    Msg. 16 of 30       
who needs facts look at how many ppl posted about the subject
Basing an opinion on incorrect or incomplete facts can lead to making wrong decisions and also makes you look stupid. Implying that someone does not need facts about a subject to form an opinion is the same as forming an opinion in the absence of facts.

poop

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:26 PM    Msg. 17 of 30       
and yet u still didnt post about the subject

Dennis

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 03:27 PM    Msg. 18 of 30       
and yet u still didnt post about the subject
Lest you forget, the beauty of being the owner of the forum and the guy who pays for the storage and bandwidth and distribution of all the maps is that I get to do just about anything I damn well please. However why I am explaining the obvious to an illiterate with marginal communications skills is beyond me other than to point out that sometimes a discussion will go places other than intended in an effort to keep it on point. Since referential thinking seems to be beyond your grasp let me explain that I was pointing out to the naysayer that people have complied with map requests in the past and may in the future even one so poorly explained as yours. And that is the point of the subject.
Edited by Dennis on Jul 9, 2008 at 03:28 PM

poop

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 05:21 PM    Msg. 19 of 30       
i dont care and if denis cant go by his own rules. then i dont care.

DarkZealot

Time management: 40% Xbox, 30% PC, 30% Skating

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 05:23 PM    Msg. 20 of 30       

You really are mentally challenged aren't you?

poop

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 05:34 PM    Msg. 21 of 30       
Quote: NO Profanity! No cursing. Do not use vulgar language. Do not post links to offensive material or use offensive language. If you or the forum software has to censor your words do not use them. Please think before you post something that could be offensive to others.

this is a quote from the read before u post and the last post denis posted had "profanity"
on more thing most moderators get paid not a lot but some. like my dad does for his political site he gets paid to keep the forums clean.but hey this is not about the subject now is IT!

Edited by poop on Jul 9, 2008 at 05:40 PM

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 07:08 PM    Msg. 22 of 30       
agreed. but it makes me laugh when he pwns somebody.
Edited by Headhunter09 on Jul 9, 2008 at 07:08 PM

poop

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 08:03 PM    Msg. 23 of 30       
i dont care im not posting on here anymore cuz it is stupid and pointless. what i say is not going to change how dennis is or anyone else is. it is just a waste of my time.

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 08:04 PM    Msg. 24 of 30       
lol, and its his own topic.

Dennis

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 08:34 PM    Msg. 25 of 30       
NO rule was broken by anyone, not even me. The words “damn, darn, heck and hell” are not part of the list of words that are commonly described as profanity. The forum will censor the words not allowed to be used.

The thread started with you asking for someone to make you a map and when another person said that no one would, I actually defended you by telling him that someone might (please tell me you know what paraphrasing is so I don't have to explain it again). You then complained that I was not on subject when in fact I was attempting to keep the subject alive by squelching any naysayers hoping someone would assist you. Now you have derailed your own thread by complaining that I was not on the subject of the thread that I was trying to keep on the subject of the thread.

Through your own shortsightedness you have now probably alienated most of the people who might have helped you create the map you were looking for. I fail to see any logic in your little tantrum and just so you don’t think I am trying to be mean: No one will believe your avatar tag line (every one is an idoit but me ) especially when you have misspelled the word “idiot”.
Edited by Dennis on Jul 9, 2008 at 08:36 PM

poop

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 07:25 AM    Msg. 26 of 30       
i wasnt asking for some one to make one i was asking for ideas cuz im getting the editing kit

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 07:36 AM    Msg. 27 of 30       
i think there should be some new cool maps out there. it seams no one even trys any more. so here are some ideas. a map of a town and there is a huge rite or something and if ur red team ur the riters and if ur blue team then ur a cop. but this map could only be a single player map. and riters can like burn stuff and shoot cops.
another map which would be cool is. ur in some ones room but ur super small. and u have to fight dust bunnys or some thing some thing pratical to get back to ur origanal size. a single player map.

but there is a map kinda like that but wit out the dust bunnys i like it though i dont know y ppl dont like it. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=511
i would like other ideas. but i dont have the editing kit it will take up too much room for me on my computer.
Edited by poop on Jul 8, 2008 at 12:49 PM

poop

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 08:58 AM    Msg. 28 of 30       
i have got me more ram and memory

Karrde

Power beyond containing

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:15 AM    Msg. 29 of 30       
i think there should be some new cool maps out there. it seams no one even trys any more.

You obviously haven't been over to the CMT thread yet.

poop

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 12:52 PM    Msg. 30 of 30       
its a figure of speech. it means that in my opinion that no one try's to make good maps. most of the cmts i don't like. and most of the ppl i know don't like them. i wish there was more single player maps. but most of the single player maps are stupid.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 3:16 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website