A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »post game carnage report?how to change the picture?

Author Topic: post game carnage report?how to change the picture? (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ViciousWhiskers

Give it a try.

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 09:55 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
does any1 know how to change the post game carnage report???you know,the result pucture at the end of the game where it tells you how manny ppl u killed,how much times u died and your points,and yea you now get it

so does any1 know how to change the picture of it??? ive got a bitmap file of the halo 2 carnage report but i dont know howto change it into it.besides i think the halo 1 carnage report is kind of ugly,no offence.

so lol for the third time,does any1 know how to change the picture of it?
lol and thanks if you know how to change it,then please tell me

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Jul 9, 2008 04:12 PM    Msg. 2 of 9       
tags\ui\hud\default.hud_globals
bottem area.

To make a new one, use a bitmap extractor (plenty on this site, search), then open it in your image editing program and paste your new image overtop of the old section of where it was (lots of it is unused, so ignore that stuff)

ViciousWhiskers

Give it a try.

Posted: Jul 10, 2008 07:00 PM    Msg. 3 of 9       
yea ok that worked but now can ya help me on this 1?
i know even though this topic is not in the rite section err... the rite topic,can any1 help me on this?

like i said i got my computer reinstalled and then i redownloaded halo CE and Hek and everything but then when i wanted to remake my map in sapien, i open sapien and then i opened a scenario but then it automatically closes,and same goes with ahobo!!!
before when my computer wasn't reinstalled, it worked perfectly.

theres no error in the debug file and i dont get whats wrong! so can any1 help me??? and ill show u what it says in the debug file.

07.10.08 13:07:59 sapien pc 01.00.00.0609 ----------------------------------------------
07.10.08 13:07:59 reference function: _write_to_error_file
07.10.08 13:07:59 reference address: 401b13
07.10.08 13:07:59 Couldn't read map file './sapienbeta.map'

so if any1 knows an answer and can help,please tell me how to fix this.plz!

iizahsum

Lacks enthusiasm

Posted: Jul 11, 2008 07:14 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
reinstall hek? maybe...

ViciousWhiskers

Give it a try.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 11:26 AM    Msg. 5 of 9       
i already reinstalled hek,no worky, reinstalled HAlo CE then installed hek again,again no worky,then now i dont know what to do!

would setting the affinity help?cause i dont know how to set the affinity of sapien because my computer is chinese and i cant read chinese so i dont know which is affinity on the task manager

can maybe some1 help me by taking pictures of the task manager setting the affinity or is there any instructions or tuts on how to set the affinity with pictures

EDIT:
ok so it didnt work cause i am definetly the administrator on my computer but there is no set affinity section on the task manager.i dont get it.whats wrong with it.
is it becasue i installed halo CE and Hek onto my other local disk(D) instead of local disk(C)?? cause local disk (C) has all the WINDOWS files and system files and stuff

oh would some1 plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by evilkevin1 on Jul 12, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 12:04 PM    Msg. 6 of 9       
why is everything on your computer in chinese?

ViciousWhiskers

Give it a try.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 04:52 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
uh im chinese and my parents dont really know english so yea everythings almost chinese

So Can ANY1 HELP?????????
Edited by evilkevin1 on Jul 12, 2008 at 04:52 PM

ViciousWhiskers

Give it a try.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 05:38 PM    Msg. 8 of 9       
i dont really get what your saying but ill find some more information,can you still help me?cause this never happened before!(yea i know ive been repeating this line always)

anyways is dual screen about the monitor?cause i used this monitor last time i played Halo CE and apien worked fine with it,but now...........................................................

and also yea wtf????HUD crap that wouldnt fit anywhere else? it even says on the normal guerilla
Edited by evilkevin1 on Jul 12, 2008 at 05:42 PM

ViciousWhiskers

Give it a try.

Posted: Jul 12, 2008 06:32 PM    Msg. 9 of 9       
well can u even help me on this??? i really need sapien to mod and ahobo and E3p0 also wont work!!!!whats wrong?help ME!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon August 10, 2020 7:32 AM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website