A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[IG] Intergalactic Morons Thread

Page 4 of 4 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · Prev
Author Topic: [IG] Intergalactic Morons Thread (122 messages, Page 4 of 4)
Moderators: Dennis

Dhark

I believe in Dennis Powers

Posted: Dec 25, 2008 08:49 PM    Msg. 106 of 122       
Merry christmas everyone! As a present to everyone we have now released the Local and Dedi app for the IG (Halo CE) Heatmaps Generator (IG Tag Collector)

The link has been edited into the post above, but for those who are lazy...
http://www.intergalactic-morons.fumbari.com/downloads/IG-Tag_Collector%20v1.00.zip

YakZSmelk

- Environment Artist - robhow.com

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 05:02 PM    Msg. 107 of 122       
Quote: --- Original message by: pakar45
Wait so how long till this is released and will there be a h2v one (plz make one)

-Pakar45

Please stop asking about things for H2V, there's a reason why people don't make things for it.

Dhark

Posted: Dec 28, 2008 09:47 PM    Msg. 108 of 122       
Im sorry, we dont make things for H2V sorry; we (biti and i in this case) have very little knowledge of h2v as we dont have vista or h2v and no modding/mapping experience. I imagine things are quite different between H1 and H2V.

Update:
IG-Brainz will receive a special patch to assist with certain issues addressed by the public; this patch will resolve certain crashes and will be uploaded within the next 2 days.

The link will be edited into the appropiate posts and will also be posted as a new post.

Not much is happening with our maps; work has been slow combined with a project external to halo has hampered our progress severely. We're looking into solutions to this problem

HDoan

"'Tis only happens to them Asians" - ODX 2008

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 12:38 AM    Msg. 109 of 122       
If someone was killed flying in a banshee, would it register it in the sky too?

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 08:35 AM    Msg. 110 of 122       
where do we get Brainz?

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 08:42 AM    Msg. 111 of 122       
hce.halomaps.org

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 08:48 AM    Msg. 112 of 122       
oh, heh. Thanks

Dhark

Posted: Dec 29, 2008 10:02 AM    Msg. 113 of 122       
HDoan: Yes there will be a marker in the air

Headhunter09: Well, studying or listening helps u get brainz :P j/k
you can either search halomaps or u can search thru this topic, but since im nice ill do that for u.

http://www.intergalactic-morons.fumbari.com/downloads/IG_Brainz_v1.00.zip

PLEASE NOTE: V1.01 will be coming out in a few days; so id recommend waiting until then

pakar45

Hi

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 01:13 AM    Msg. 114 of 122       
Dhark will this also work with halo combat evolved? or just CE?

Dhark

Posted: Jan 5, 2009 09:26 PM    Msg. 115 of 122       
Hi, yes Brainz can work with PC and CE; however it is debatable as to how functional Brainz would be for PC as we do not properly test on PC except for a few simple things.
v1.5 (no longer v1.01) should have some extra revisions to handle PC

OpsY

Frobisher Bay

Posted: Jan 8, 2009 12:49 AM    Msg. 116 of 122       
Nice to see things are still moving... I still believe releasing a map pack with the assault system would be great... especially before Halo CE totally dies^^

Dhark

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 10:32 PM    Msg. 117 of 122       
Informational Update:
Been working on a project unrelated to CE.

Recently started working with Opsy to produce a crashsite for a space ship on the ground (mini PoA style crash)

Still looking and/or thinking about which map to put the assault system with

OpsY

Frobisher Bay

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 12:34 PM    Msg. 118 of 122       
In a fashion of the BSP I've been workong on perhaps a something akin but built with assault first in mind could do the trick

Dhark

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 10:53 PM    Msg. 119 of 122       
Hello everyone here at (Halomaps or Modacity)! We have a new update for everyone about IG! Recently Masterz1337 has approached IG requesting assistance for the implementation of boarding enemy vehicles, as well as to have Multi-Team Vehicles (MTV), into SPv2. On a brief note, MTV is the ability to have Covenant and humans in the same vehicle, both AI and Players. Long story short: We obliged to help and within a few days Bitidork has managed to reconfigure and adapt IG’s current MTV build to conform to the necessities of Masterz for the ability to have Boarding and MTV in SPv2. However this is not all... We of IG felt that HCE needed a little something to spice things up and to make things a little more fresh than the occasional HCE maps update on the Halomaps website.
Because of the aforementioned feeling, we are publically releasing the ability to use MTV for everyone! But it is better than that; Bitidork’s hard work has paid off as he has made this compatible with virtually ANY map in existence, from the oldest to the newest.

At this moment you may ask “What does this mean?” Well, Machinima and RPers will be able to finally have more intricate and interesting capabilities as there is no limitation as to what team you are on in order to enter someone else’s vehicle. For machinima makers, there will be no need to perform optical illusions of video editing regarding player teams; whether you are on red or blue team or even FFA, everyone can get into the same vehicle.

Please regard this note: This app does NOT give you the ability to board enemy vehicles as then this would have to have been created into the map itself. The app does, however, merely bypass the first problem for boarding. For more information on integrating boarding, feel free to contact us or Masterz.

“Well that is all fine and dandy, but how does this work?” Simple: Open CE and then open IG-MTV.exe.
If you are hosting: Click the Toggle button to enable the ability to use MTV, if you wish to turn it off: click on the toggle button to disable it (anyone currently inside of a vehicle will stay in that vehicle until they wish to exit themselves or die).
If you are the client: If you know the local/dedicated server is running MTV: click the toggle button to enable or disable accordingly.

Please note: If you have MTV enabled on a server, the players joining will need the app as well if you wish them to see this properly; otherwise it will not sync. Therefore clients are not able to use MTV unless the server or host has it enabled as well as the client.

“How do we use this when CMT-SPv2 comes out?” Again very simple; open the application, run any map on SPv2 and toggle the MTV on and the map will do the rest when you try and board an enemy vehicle. NOTE: If you do not have this app running during SPv2, you WILL NOT be able to board enemy vehicles.

Although SPv2 will most likely still be in development for a while, this external application is not. We shall be releasing IG-MTV.exe within the week (most likely Thursday/Friday). So keep checking this thread for updates.
The application will be released on both Halomaps as well as the IG official website; links will be provided on release day. Alternatively, the application will be released along with the SPv2 Campaign so that users who did not have this application will not lose the chance/ability to board enemy vehicles during their epic war against the Covenant.

On a final note: we hope you will enjoy this application for whatever purposes you wish to use it for and we hope that it brings some more joy to the HCE community and fans alike. A video will be available of this soon via a Broadcast on Xfire and will be available for one hour, 10 minutes after this post has been sent on Halomaps and Modacity. Enjoy!

Broadcast Direct Link: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/igmatlan/

(We will try and make a video out of this to show those that have missed the broadcast)

pakar45

Hi

Posted: May 2, 2009 02:41 AM    Msg. 120 of 122       
Hey goodjob! I am about to test it now.. I can't wait. :D Thanks so much. I am so excited! Nice job.

cowish6676

Posted: May 2, 2009 08:43 AM    Msg. 121 of 122       
Your team does the coolest stuff for HCE.

stennett

Posted: May 2, 2009 08:48 AM    Msg. 122 of 122       
woah, this is some great work, its a shame i dont have the attention span to read it all lmao.. XD
the MTV thing sounds awesome..

Page 4 of 4 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · Prev

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 7:00 PM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website