A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »A few of my Ideas and thoughts on HCE

Author Topic: A few of my Ideas and thoughts on HCE (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

MechWarrior001

Posted: Jul 16, 2008 08:28 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
One thing I don't understand is why do people try to recreate weapons that are not possible in HCE due to engine limitations. Why not just make your own? Now, some of you may be like "dude some of us maybe wanna start pistol wiping people with a brute shot in sidewinder...". It's not that hard, and its actually easier to model weapons than bipeds (in my opinion).

I have a couple ideas for some new weapons:

Pulse-Particle Energy cannon (PPEC) - fires a beam of energy in short bursts for a limited time. Guzzles up ammunition very fast, so use wisely.

and I forgot the other one. I'll post some more later.

Vick Jr

Well enough alone...

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 02:18 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
so like a sentinel beam except in bursts?

MechWarrior001

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 02:33 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Kinda of, except it would be human themed, and easier to carry than the spartan laser.

Z_4SS4SS1N

"Flies spread disease, so keep yours closed"

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 05:32 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
i like it, dont put a scope on it though, may make it too easy to use, and that was the mistak made with the rocket launcher.

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 02:46 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
well i can tell you in halo 3 the rocket launcher isnt easy to use.... not for me at least. the scope doesnt help either lol

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat June 6, 2020 8:36 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website