A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »G36C HELP!!!!

Author Topic: G36C HELP!!!! (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

donut7024

I thought you were a woman..............

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 03:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
ok I'm tagging a g36c and I got it done. I put it in game and stuff. put when I pick it up it doesn't show the fp and when I zoom in to my custom sight it's WAY to big. I'll post sum pics later.

Newbkilla

- Artist, Environment Artist, Level Designer -

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 12:31 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Did you make it? Or did you use king fishes retarded hugely popular downloaded files off of halomaps?

What do you mean by way too big? Is it like a baby holding a rocket launcher? Cause the gun is too big and you need to shrink it. If thats not the case, then you need to move some nodes around so it shows up in fp position. And are you using sights? Cause when you zoom in, you don't see anything.

donut7024

I thought you were a woman..............

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 03:20 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
yea I made it. I'm making iron sights like kingfish.everything else works.

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 08:22 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
u know that i mostly did all the work. considering that u had no idea what u were doing when i looked at what u done and then used teamviewer to do most the work. plus it was my models, sounds, textures.

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 05:44 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
cool, thats not the point. what do you mean by having a problem with the zoom? like... the reticle is too big?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 5:54 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website