A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »halo 2 for xp

Author Topic: halo 2 for xp (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

unsealedbob3

you take my biskets i'll kill you... i will

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 12:28 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
is there anyway to get halo 2 for windows xp cause i can get vista until my dad gets around to fixing my new computer like that will ever happen
so is there a way i havent played it yet and i want to so bad

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 12:41 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
No.

Capt_Picard

WARP ONE......ENGAGE!

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 11:55 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Please see my post with practically the same title. You can buy software on ebay that will allow you to play the campaign only. I would think eventually you will be able to play the multiplayer but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Picard

Miso

Brownies =D <3

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 05:38 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Capt_Picard
Please see my post with practically the same title. You can buy software on ebay that will allow you to play the campaign only. I would think eventually you will be able to play the multiplayer but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Picard

There's only one thing thats really wrong about the above statement, that makes it even more illegal..
please stop posting these halo 2 vista on xp threads.. I swear I've seen like 30..

I said please. for once..

TVTyrant

Who am I?

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 07:18 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
If you really want to know, than PM me. Its not to be discussed on these forums.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 12, 2020 7:50 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website