A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Looking For Ship

Author Topic: Looking For Ship (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Jaman_Herge

Okay, Who painted my visor brown?

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 11:06 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hey uh im not really good with making maps or anything and i was wondering if one of you skilled people could create some maps like ship maps with dropships and a huge ship e.g. uhh pillar of autumn and could you make it pilotable or something big in general and maybe a facility on the ground, like a bunker, with some dropships on the roof and big doors like on the autumn the big blast doors and uh heaps of rooms with computers and make the ground on the outside snowy sorta like the map Coldsnap >.< cause me and my mates kinda wanna have some fun messing about in ships an stuff, if one of you could that'd be awesome =), thanks
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Aug 3, 2008 at 01:18 AM
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Aug 4, 2008 at 12:51 AM

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 02:53 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
i cant tell u how long i'de take on making a map like that, and i cant make vehicles so u have to ask sum1 else for the vehicles...can u post a pic so i can get started....And what do u want it to be called?

Jaman_Herge

Okay, Who painted my visor brown?

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 04:26 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
really? you can? awesome, you know the pillar of autumn, like the exact thing but could you put a airlock where pelicans and longswords can be put and you know the life pod areas, could you put some flyable ones in there with working air locks as well uh there's a model of the hangar which i want on the autumn its on the map extinction, basically the same as the first level in campaign mode, like on Innerpoa map and in the bridge, can you put some seats at the computers and at the front where the 2 drivers are to pilot it and on the port side (left) and a path leading to it, with a air lock, and on the facility map, make it like underground with big blast doors like on the autumn but openable, and make it snowing outside and inside have computers and big rooms with seats, i cant really give pictures on it but ill try to describe it as best as i can, i could create some kinda picture and send to you via msn if you have it, like blueprints lol and ill send you a pic of the layout, thanks heaps
Edited by Jaman_Herge on Aug 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun March 29, 2020 7:32 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website