A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »where do i Post for help with Halo CE aimbot??

Author Topic: where do i Post for help with Halo CE aimbot?? (29 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

videoman

We are Microsoft, Resistance is Futile

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:33 PM    Msg. 1 of 29       
Just like the Topic name say where do i Post for help with Halo CE aimbot??

Does anybody know where to get help with the Halo CE aimbot??

thanks.

PS:AND NO I AM NOT ASKING FOR THE PROGRAM, JUST FOR SOME HELP. SO PLEASE DON'T POST A LINK, I DO NOT WANT ONE.

Disaster

ROCKS

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:35 PM    Msg. 2 of 29       
:facepalm:

delta49

I don't always make shaders..

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:36 PM    Msg. 3 of 29       
Quote: --- Original message by: videoman

thanks.

PS:AND NO I AM NOT ASKING FOR THE PROGRAM, JUST FOR SOME HELP. SO PLEASE DON'T POST A LINK, I DO NOT WANT ONE.

If you're asking for help doesn't that mean you have it?

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:42 PM    Msg. 4 of 29       
Well, because I'm not a jerk, and luckily Selenprick is banned ( :P ), I'm going to ask calmy: "What exactly kind of help do you want for a program you don't want?"

supersniper

fear the sniper

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:44 PM    Msg. 5 of 29       
Wow dude why help a botter. ODX what are you thinking his kind ruins halo CE!
For help with an aimbot go jump off a cliff.

for you Sel

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:46 PM    Msg. 6 of 29       
Quote: --- Original message by: supersniper
ODX what are you thinking his kind ruins halo CE!
Quote:
He never said he had it, and I'm curious to know why he wants help with a program he supposedly doesn't want/have.

ICEE

Hark!

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 06:56 PM    Msg. 7 of 29       
If your not looking for the program, what kind of help with it could you possibly need? Help deterring players who use it? help creating an app that will eliminate aimbots from your server? Help figuring out what players use it?

It seems to me that since the new patch was released, breaking all the aimbots, people have been posting and asking for new ones.

AlwinRoth

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 07:25 PM    Msg. 8 of 29       

thanks.

wait... i would help, but i wouldnt if you use aimbot, but at the same time you said you want to get help with halo ce aimbot, probably meaning you do have aimbot, but once again you say you dont want the program even though you have it, but you might not have it even though the second sentence says "where to get help with the halo ce aimbot"

WAAAH?

iizahsum

Lacks enthusiasm

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 07:27 PM    Msg. 9 of 29       
He has it he dosnt wanna be flamed for having it but he made it fairly obvious that he has it.

like walking up to the police and telling them u just robbed a bank.

smooth move exlax

ICEE

Hark!

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 08:03 PM    Msg. 10 of 29       
Sounds to me like he downloaded an aimbot that works for halo ce 1.07, but doesn't for his updated 1.08

To this I say lul

videoman

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 08:23 PM    Msg. 11 of 29       
ok heres what's up: i have tryed using the aimbot and it gives me a Gatering Exeption error when trying to use it. and yes i doing everything the right way. here let me explane what i am doing to use the aimbot: i am starting Halo CE then joining a Multiplayer game then i Alt+Tab, then i Start up the Aimbot for Halo CE then before i even go back to the game (by Alt+Tab again) it gives me the "Gathering Exeption error". does anyone know how to fix the prob??

PS: do have to have the 1.07 Patch or the 1.08 patch for it to work, or which one are you NOT to have??

Mythic128

-Account Locked-

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 10:08 PM    Msg. 12 of 29       
ok heres what's up: i have tryed using the aimbot and it gives me a Gatering Exeption error when trying to use it. and yes i doing everything the right way. here let me explane what i am doing to use the aimbot: i am starting Halo CE then joining a Multiplayer game then i Alt+Tab, then i Start up the Aimbot for Halo CE then before i even go back to the game (by Alt+Tab again) it gives me the "Gathering Exeption error". does anyone know how to fix the prob??

PS: do have to have the 1.07 Patch or the 1.08 patch for it to work, or which one are you NOT to have??
To start off, only sucky video game players use Aimbot because they can't seem to get a kill regularly. Also, you made it pretty obvious that you own a program that is against the rules

Honestly, I wish Selentic was here :D

Edited by Mythic128 on Aug 14, 2008 at 10:10 PM

supersniper

fear the sniper

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 11:45 PM    Msg. 13 of 29       
Go suck a cow you filthy botter.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 11:49 PM    Msg. 14 of 29       
I suck really bad in Halo but i've never used aimbot. :| Get use to it.

Spartan D48

The Game

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 12:26 AM    Msg. 15 of 29       
How to get aimbot to work with the new patch.
1-Unplug computer.
2-Throw computer out of a 2 story window.
3-Take computer back to where you had it.
4-Replug computer back in.
5-Turn computer on and boot up halo ce. (this may take a couple of tries.)
6-Activate aimbot.
Congrats! you have succesfully completed the tutorial on how to get aimbot to be compatible
with the new patch.

TVTyrant

Who am I?

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 01:51 AM    Msg. 16 of 29       

thanks.

Not here. This forum does not support botting or hacking in any way shape or form. Please do not ask again. And please delete the aimbot. They kill the community.

videoman

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 04:30 AM    Msg. 17 of 29       
GOD PEOPLE THESE DAYS, YOU ARE ALL SUCH JERKS TO OTHER PEOPLE!!! JUST BECAUSE I ASK ONE FRIKEN QUESTION ABOUT AM AIMBOT, ALL YOU JURKS GO AND START MAKING FUN OF ME!!! DO YOU ALL HAVE A PROB WITH ME?!! I BET YOU HAVE NEVER USED THE AIMBOT BECAUSE YOU ALL THINK YOU ALL ARE SOOOOOO GOOD AT HALO THAT YOU DON'T NEED A PROGRAM LIKE AIMBOT!!! WELL GUESS WHAT, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU AND HERE IT IS: I MAY SUCK AT HALO SUM TIMES AND I MAY BE REALLY GOOD AT TIME, BUT HERES THE THING THE GAME IS NOT ABOUT WHO USES WHAT PROGRAM OR APP TO HELP THEM OUT, OR EVEN WHO HAS THE MOST POINTS OR WHO KILLED THE MOST PEOPLE, OR WHO HAS THE MOST HEAD SHOTS. DO YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IS REALLY ALL ABOUT, I BET YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYWAY BUT I AM STILL GOING TO TELL YOU ALL, ITS ABOUT HAVING A FUN AND GOOD OLD TIME TIME, OK ALL YOU JURKS GOT THAT, I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN: IT ABOUT HAVING A FUN AND GOOD OLD TIME TIME. I HOPE ALL YOU JURKS WHO CALL PEOPLE NAMES JUST READ WHAT I JUST SAID. AND REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TREAT PEOPLE LIKE CRAP OR IT MAY COME BACK TO BIT YOU IN THE BUTT SOME DAY,OK?! AND NEXT TIME DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT CALLING ME NAMES OR MAKING VERY RUDE COMMENTS AGIAN, OK?! Ok i hope we got all the set correctly.

Tricky

I cant think of a quote...

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 04:45 AM    Msg. 18 of 29       
Nub

Dhark

I believe in Dennis Powers

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 05:00 AM    Msg. 19 of 29       
no videoman, YOU dont get it, by using an aimbot only YOU are having fun at the expense of others who play for the sake of having fun, by (attempting) to play at a possibly inhuman level which is not correct.

The game is about winning in the sense of that's what all games are about. But at any cost? I doubt that.
Games are about having fun, I can agree with you on this, but not at the cost of others.

I can understand your problem about only being 'good' sometimes, but so what? This should mean that you need to play more to train yourself into becoming a better player; if its not an issue of skill but ping, then find another server.
Please don't blame us for beating you on a question that was so foolish to ask that even the forum's rules state that there should be no discussion on any hacking utilities. It was your fault for asking in the first place.

And you're right: we don't use aimbot because we believe we are 'sooooo good', that is what make us good halo players, because we don't NEED useless applications that replace skill with holding down a button. They ruin the game and the enjoyment it gives people. Having an advantage like is unsport-like and is rather de-moralising, it is the kind of stuff that makes people stop playing halo and the other games that have similar hacks.

So if i recall, you want to use aimbot to annoy people? So you want to make people leave halo / piss them off just because they are either better than you or because they said something you didn't like? Get over it and grow up please.
This makes you no better than any aimbotter that are / used to be out there; furthermore in time you will have to depend on aimbots because of their constant use of the program and lack of using skill and tactics in the game (unless you classify holding down a button 24-7 a skill, in which case that is plain stupid.) Most typical botters start out like this, we don't need anymore of them.

Hopefully I have enlightened you here and may see some reason as to why this has occured, learn from it and become a better person.

videoman

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 05:01 AM    Msg. 20 of 29       
Will you Just Shut the F up you guys act like you are 2 or something seriously. man i hope there is a report abuse thing here at Halomaps forums, bcause if there is one i am going to report most all of you. by the way if this were Xbox Live i would be Woping you asses right now i bet you i would be!!!
Edited by videoman on Aug 15, 2008 at 05:03 AM

Also who in the F ing world gives a what ever about a program or app it gives the game more spunk anyways, plus there are alot of people out there who use Aimbot and i bet you, i bet you anything they would agree with me that it is a great program!! plus you never know who could be using aimbot and at what time they could be using it!!
Edited by videoman on Aug 15, 2008 at 05:06 AM

Hey Dhark you are such a lier i never once said that i wanted to Quote on qoute "annoy people" i never ever said that, so stop making lies about what i said, ok you got that?!
Edited by videoman on Aug 15, 2008 at 05:08 AM

Hey by the way Dhark why in the world do you think they made the Aimbot program, huh huh huh, to give people help and a jump start for the new people who Halo PC or CE not to give them the upper hand, they made it to help people get going in the Halo game, maybe its hard for them to make a kill, but when they use the program and make there first kill it makes them feel good (and by the way i am talking about me so don't even say i am talking about me).
Edited by videoman on Aug 15, 2008 at 05:17 AM
Edited by videoman on Aug 15, 2008 at 05:17 AM

videoman

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 05:27 AM    Msg. 21 of 29       
the difference is that you have a actual Controller and you have a head set (if you bought one). PC is alot more laggy almost no mater what you do. Xbox is not as Laggy as PC is.

Dhark

I believe in Dennis Powers

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 05:50 AM    Msg. 22 of 29       
this is not xbox live, dont bring the 'if' thing because it is not, so lol.
Also the aimbot does not add more spunk, it just ruins a potentially fun match, maybe someone should use aimbot on you and then see how it feels and of course they would agree its a great program because it turns you into super man at the press of a button.

Yes there is a way to identify botters, for one there is sightjacker that most of the time can find botters, please go read.

I was not quoting you, I was merely translating from stupalish to english.

As for the reason they made aimbot, it was EXACTLY to give people an upper hand, at least the latter versions. As for the original that was for a zelda map.
Just a tip for you btw: if you get the kills using your own skill, that feels good, using a button to get kills gets you nowhere.

Don't take my word for any of the things I said? thats ok dont believe me, instead wait within 12 hours or so and see what people tell you :D Im sure their feedback would be most enjoyable, I've said all I need to say, I was just trying to help but I get that you won't learn the easy way. So go ahead and see how far you'll get xD bai bai

Tricky

I cant think of a quote...

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 06:37 AM    Msg. 23 of 29       
Dhark is correct using an aimbot if you suck doesnt get you anywhere, no way no how.

When i first started i was a bit crappy, so are most players. The difference is I persisted and got better. I dont see any enjoyment you could have by not having to aim, isn't that the point of a fps game....?

Its like playing a racing game and having it drive for you, kinda defeats the point.

Half Jaw

You did good, son. You did good.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 07:09 AM    Msg. 24 of 29       

thanks.

Wow, Another aimbotter.

supersniper

fear the sniper

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 09:16 AM    Msg. 25 of 29       
videoman called me a jurk OMG I'm crying!

ramis92

CMT will be back. 1/31/10

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 09:20 AM    Msg. 26 of 29       
Wow. Where's Dennis when you need him?

AlwinRoth

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 10:45 AM    Msg. 27 of 29       
GOD PEOPLE THESE DAYS, YOU ARE ALL SUCH JERKS TO OTHER PEOPLE!!! JUST BECAUSE I ASK ONE FRIKEN QUESTION ABOUT AM AIMBOT, ALL YOU JURKS GO AND START MAKING FUN OF ME!!! DO YOU ALL HAVE A PROB WITH ME?!! I BET YOU HAVE NEVER USED THE AIMBOT BECAUSE YOU ALL THINK YOU ALL ARE SOOOOOO GOOD AT HALO THAT YOU DON'T NEED A PROGRAM LIKE AIMBOT!!! WELL GUESS WHAT, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU AND HERE IT IS: I MAY SUCK AT HALO SUM TIMES AND I MAY BE REALLY GOOD AT TIME, BUT HERES THE THING THE GAME IS NOT ABOUT WHO USES WHAT PROGRAM OR APP TO HELP THEM OUT, OR EVEN WHO HAS THE MOST POINTS OR WHO KILLED THE MOST PEOPLE, OR WHO HAS THE MOST HEAD SHOTS. DO YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IS REALLY ALL ABOUT, I BET YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYWAY BUT I AM STILL GOING TO TELL YOU ALL, ITS ABOUT HAVING A FUN AND GOOD OLD TIME TIME, OK ALL YOU JURKS GOT THAT, I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN: IT ABOUT HAVING A FUN AND GOOD OLD TIME TIME. I HOPE ALL YOU JURKS WHO CALL PEOPLE NAMES JUST READ WHAT I JUST SAID. AND REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TREAT PEOPLE LIKE CRAP OR IT MAY COME BACK TO BIT YOU IN THE BUTT SOME DAY,OK?! AND NEXT TIME DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT CALLING ME NAMES OR MAKING VERY RUDE COMMENTS AGIAN, OK?! Ok i hope we got all the set correctly.

dont do caps its annoying and hard to read.
yes we all know we're being an ass to you.
thats because your stating that you have aimbot, a cheap program used to win.

If you think winning isnt everything in a video game, then why do you even have the aimbot?
plus when you said that you tease people it'll come back to you, and i dont really believe that, but my butt is starting to hurt badly... i mean badly...

Edited by AlwinRoth on Aug 15, 2008 at 10:46 AM

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 10:59 AM    Msg. 28 of 29       
Quote: --- Original message by: videomanITS ABOUT HAVING A FUN AND GOOD OLD TIME TIME, OK ALL YOU JURKS GOT THAT, I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN: IT ABOUT HAVING A FUN AND GOOD OLD TIME TIME

Then why do people get banned for having fun cheating on Halo 3?

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 11:04 AM    Msg. 29 of 29       
In some other forum. We do not condone cheating here at Halo Maps.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue February 18, 2020 3:41 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website