A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »need good Machinima actors (Halo CE)

Author Topic: need good Machinima actors (Halo CE) (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Mate397

na osszuk ki őket

Posted: Oct 12, 2008 10:32 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
hi. so what the actors must know to join is that they must live near or in Hungary plus have an xfire or MSN address everyone is welcome but if you're too far and lag that won't work :S
please help.
thank you

Mate397

na osszuk ki őket

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 11:06 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
well it's a little story about what happened after the covenant - human war in 2600 i'm trying to make it a horror or a thriller atleast. well in a nutshell elites are helping the humans to rebuild colonies and on a colone planet lives a scientist who was studing the flood (almost forgot in the story Earth had to be glassed fully because where the Prophet of Truth landed deep under it there was a flood chamber and the Chief died in that battle) plus this scientis has DNA from the flood and he goes crazy after he sees his mother's death. i know it doesn't sound really original and i'm still working on the story but the biggest help would be a /some good map makers
thanks
PS.: it would be in parts the first part would be like 10 mins or 15 mins the second part would be 15 mins or 20 mins. maybe less.

Mate397

na osszuk ki őket

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 07:14 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
well i have most of the maps i would use from here. and yes there will be "some UNSC forces" in part 2 and a few elite squads too .( "some UNSC forces" : there will be a fleet of ships that will be destroyed in a space battle scene) and there will be a spartan team working with ODSTs and/or Marines.
and what did you mean under Canon?
oh and what i forgot to mention that it will be a "silent movie" only background musics and effects plus subtitle in 2 languages (i will make the subtitles to each versions one english and one hungarian).
sadly i don't know how to build or even mod maps :S if you know some tutorial sites or something that would help

Mate397

na osszuk ki őket

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 04:20 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
thank you :)
but how will i contact them are these are xfire names too?
Edited by Mate397 on Oct 28, 2008 at 04:27 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 5:46 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website