A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »WIP plz comment

Author Topic: WIP plz comment (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 04:29 AM    Msg. 1 of 8       
1st- Dennis plz dont lock this thread i need comments on what i need to improve on....and sry 4 posting these threads about this this is the last one.

2nd- http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tAExU95o1Pc

gruntfromhalo

actual loli

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 09:42 AM    Msg. 2 of 8       
I think it's too long. I don't have any startup movies right now because I don't like to wait for the movie to play.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 03:32 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
Lol, lots of CMT crap and bunch of other stuff.

ICEE

Hark!

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 06:23 PM    Msg. 4 of 8       
in what sense is it a CE video if theres so little CE content..

Dhark

I believe in Dennis Powers

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 07:12 PM    Msg. 5 of 8       
although the music was not of CE, I did like it as it seemed to flow well with the clip itself.
A fading of the screen at the end would have been appropiate and would've improved it.

True there should be more CE, but I don't mind there being H2 and H3; however certain scenes did not flow well with the clip (like the longswords bombing the turret) in the sense that it did not feel like it flowed very well. Other than that it was pretty good.

The first CMT clip showing MC shooting up jackals with the AR was a good clip in what I feel was a good position, don't remove it

sierra117

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 11:41 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
ok so for all u people that said that there should be no h2 & h3 stuff......i didnt have any halo ce clips except for the cmt clips coz i cant play halo ce to record (long story dont bother asking) my own halo ce gameplay and its a beta and some of the clips will still be in there...(only the cmt clips but they would change thier places in the clip) and im keeping the song coz i rekon it flowed well with the movie aswell.

Nexus Halo

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/

Posted: Oct 17, 2008 06:03 AM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Then why did you ask for comments if your just going to deny what they said? If you can't get HCE content download them from Youtube or ask somebody.

sierra117

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 04:32 AM    Msg. 8 of 8       
sry guys i would download them from youtube but they're bad quality when i use them

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed February 26, 2020 3:26 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website