A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Single player maps

Author Topic: Single player maps (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Pao

I am a clueless killer.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 02:35 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
I have downloaded everything i need to play a campaign level (even maps) But i still cant play.

Evil 5partan

www.nitroxstudios.tk

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 02:54 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
open the console. Or Halo CE dev, whatever you call it.
Then type in map_name "name of map file"

Enjoy.

Pao

I am a clueless killer.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 08:40 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
How do i do that?

Polamee

MP2SPMT's founder

Posted: Nov 12, 2008 03:58 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
To enable the devmode, go to your desktop, click on the 'Halo: Custom Edition' icon (or whatever you have named it), and then open the menu, and select 'copy'. Then select an empty space on your desktop and click 'paste'. Then rename it 'Halo CE devmode' or something similar.

Then, right click the icon and select 'properties'. You will see the words "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe", with the quotations. Change this to read: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloce.exe"-Screenshot -console -devmode.

-Taken from Halopedia. actually, I was the one who wrote this and added it to Halopedia....so
it is my work actually......

Once that's done, open Halo Custom Edition and click on the tile ` button. Should be located below 'esc' on a standard keyboard.

If you want to play....lt's say.....the map Dmt-Air, type in 'map_name dmt air)'.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue August 11, 2020 3:40 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website