A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Request Halo 3 battle rifle

Author Topic: Request Halo 3 battle rifle (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DJ_Stephan

Im da DJ of ya life

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 06:28 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
This is my first ever request here.
Could it be possible to make a Halo 3 style battle rifle for H2V.
Thats pointing down and looking like a halo 3 battle rifle doesnt need to look 100% like it just enoygh to be diferente from the H2 one.

Also since i dont know how to put tags on maps it would be cool if someone could put it on Zanzibar and send the file to me.
If its possible make it if you can.
If its not possible dont go dont go yelling and abusing plz.
And if you dont want to do it or cant do it dont post at all.

Lone Warrior

-Himalayan Wizard and Mystical Guru of the Mts.-

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 02:09 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Right now I am under the assumption that you cannot make Custom weapons in H2 vista because M$ 'locked down' the editing kit so much we were lucky we can even make a basic map -.-.
Yes this sucks, and I doubt M$ will 'un-lock' it for us, so until they do, I don't think your request will be carried out. But then again, this is all still under my assumption that Custom weapons are a no-no.

DarkZealot

Time management: 40% Xbox, 30% PC, 30% Skating

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 03:05 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior
Right now I am under the assumption that you cannot make Custom weapons in H2 vista because M$ 'locked down' the editing kit so much we were lucky we can even make a basic map -.-.
Yes this sucks, and I doubt M$ will 'un-lock' it for us, so until they do, I don't think your request will be carried out. But then again, this is all still under my assumption that Custom weapons are a no-no.

Bingo.

DJ_Stephan

Im da DJ of ya life

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 07:05 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Thank you for telling me that.I didnt know about it cuz i dont use any of that editing kit stuff.
Oh whell gues il just have to keep on using the Halo 2 BR for now until hopefully M$ (lol) unlocks that editing kit.

ChocolateNugget

im your #1 fan !!

Posted: Dec 16, 2008 07:06 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
We've been hoping they'd unlock it since it came out. :(

Lone Warrior

-Himalayan Wizard and Mystical Guru of the Mts.-

Posted: Dec 17, 2008 07:59 AM    Msg. 6 of 6       
What was that quote from one of those favorite songs of mine, of yeah, 'All Hope is Gone' -Quote/Song/Album. All in one lol. Anyways, the whole point of that is to say, theres practically no point in hoping because the only way M$ will 'un-lock' the H2V EK is if they find some sneaky way at getting us to pay for it, which they probably will, and it will most likely be something along the lines of "Get the code for the H2V EK, for only 19.95$." *sigh*I can see the stream of online ad's already....

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue September 17, 2019 12:04 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website