A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Wind Waker Mapping Team needs your help.

Author Topic: Wind Waker Mapping Team needs your help. (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Link

Link here come to town!

Posted: Jan 1, 2009 05:31 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Hello. Cellista and I started a project on an Halo Custom Edition map based on this Zelda game called Wind Waker. As you can see this project is still going on. So we have the two main islands in this map, one is Windfall Island, and another one is non other than Outset Island. My question to you guys is: Will you help us finish the map please? So basically, there's only two people working on this map and this map has some errors on it and needs to be fixed. So we need your help and if you want to help us, please post your Xfire username in a post that you make so I can add you. I'm a very nice person and we need to finish this map for all the people who are Zelda fans and to those who want to try out Zelda online gaming for Halo Custom Edition. Credits will be definitely will be given to the ones who participated in helping us finish it. Thank you.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri August 14, 2020 10:03 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website