A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Sonic Genesis of the Azure Wind : Full Update (Final Release Date Set)

Author Topic: Sonic Genesis of the Azure Wind : Full Update (Final Release Date Set) (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

SonicXtr3me

"Wake me when you need me"

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 11:37 AM    Msg. 1 of 9       
Hey again everyone , Sonic here , just thought i would drop by and update everyone on whats going on :)

So far , everythings going well in the new year, 09 is a year of updates and progress , with new people onboard helping out , and now that the majority of the content is done , we are looking at a July 09 release for the FULL mod , thats Campaign and Multiplayer.

So , whats been going on? , well , for those who keep up with our blog at ...

http://genesisoftheazurewind.blogspot.com/

Doan has finally finished all of our rigging , and i have finally let him run back to H3MT , which he is very happy about now i am not pestering him lol, Bobby is helping with our animations and mecha characters , which is proving to be amazing , we have 3 people working on getting reference for each animation and levels from the 360 and ps3 versions of Sonic 06 , and also i am looking to find and recruit a good 3p animator for our final character for MP , Sonic Chief.

Shown ^ , SC replaces MC in MP to give it a different feel.

As for bobbys amazing work , heres a shot of it here ...

Rig by Doan , Anims by Bobby and effects by Bobby.
Edited by SonicXtr3me on Jan 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM

cowish6676

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 01:26 PM    Msg. 2 of 9       
Looks really good, any idea as to when it will be coming out?

NeiaG

Ohai Mark

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 01:35 PM    Msg. 3 of 9       
How about you read the POST? And it looks very great. It's amazing how something like this can go into an 8 year old video game.
Edited by NeiaG on Jan 28, 2009 at 01:36 PM

Co Redsonic

I rarely post - if you see this you're lucky!

Posted: Jan 28, 2009 06:01 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
I love that Sonic Chief...:D

cowish6676

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 12:16 AM    Msg. 5 of 9       
Obviously I did not read the entire post well enough. Also, give me a break my Ipod Touch is not the eaiest to read forums with. Just wondering how much game time can we expect from this mod?

SonicXtr3me

"Wake me when you need me"

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 12:21 AM    Msg. 6 of 9       
You know , your the first one thats really asked that , at the moment i cannot say exactly , it depends on how big and complex we make the levels , with Sonic you can fly through a level in no time , but with the other character we are introducing , Sally , you`ll have plenty more time to explore , make your way through levels , and by doing that , it lengthens it alot more than just playing as sonic , but to state how long its going to be for the entire mod , i really dont know yet

_TheArbiter_

"stupidity is an epidemic " - Donut

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 03:08 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
Aswome...i renember when i first saw the concept art for sonic chief.

I cant wait to see it skinned :O

Ninjadude

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 03:22 PM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Nice

Half Jaw

You did good, son. You did good.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 06:05 PM    Msg. 9 of 9       
Sweeeet.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed July 24, 2019 3:46 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website