A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »deployable equipment

Author Topic: deployable equipment (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

halo3n00b

Posted: Mar 6, 2009 10:40 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
hey i want to do deplyable equipment, but i dont want it to be equipment like an oddbal caus thats just annoying, i saw ctrl alt destr0y do it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRunaCu6hEM

Rhydgaled Publications

I have many questions (can't fit URL in though)

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 01:47 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
I agree, the third weapon way is anoying and no good at all, I think it would be ok-ish for machinima purposes but in game play trying to switch to your other gun and drawing a bubble sheild instead is just a pain. Personally though I didn't expect propper equipment to be possible in HALO 1's engine, (unless maybe sombody hacked gurillea to let you press the add button again under grenades in the globals, hence adding equipment as a grenade) so when I first saw that video (some time ago) I could hardlly believe my eyes.

I too would like to know how it's done, but I think only a few pepole know how.

Advancebo

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 04:54 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
The problem with attaching it to press the flashlight button, is that you can only have 1 equipment on the map to be deployed using flashlight.

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 05:59 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
The problem with attaching it to press the flashlight button, is that you can only have 1 equipment on the map to be deployed using flashlight.

false. sigma has found a way around this.

Advancebo

Posted: Mar 10, 2009 09:55 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Sigma and their scripts

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Mar 11, 2009 05:21 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
_TheArbiter_ and his scripts
ftfy

Arbiter does most, if not all, of the scripts for Sigma. Most of them you people would probably think he's hacking the engine.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri January 24, 2020 4:06 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website