A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »3ds Max wont work no more =( help?

Author Topic: 3ds Max wont work no more =( help? (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: Mar 7, 2009 04:46 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
My 3ds Max wont work. It open the loading screen as usual and while its loading the plugins; it reaches biped.dlc and suddenly closes. I tried opening the .exe file and the .MAX file i was going to continue on modeling. ive tried reinstalling and repairing but when i click on repair and then click on next in the setup menu my computer freezes. The the setup doesnt respond anymore. ='( I dont wanna go back to gmax

EDIT: i manage to repair it in the setup. But i still have the problem =( and i check the folders and the biped.dlc is there
Edited by sierra117 on Mar 7, 2009 at 05:19 PM

sierra117

Posted: Mar 9, 2009 02:36 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
im the administartor and im using Windows XP

sierra117

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 03:05 AM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
did you try to reinstall?

yes ive even tried deleting the file and then reinstalling again but still same thing

sierra117

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 05:33 PM    Msg. 4 of 7       
i do have a virus..=( im scanning it comstantly with Spybot at leats 3-4 times everyday. I dont like it when my brother downloads stuff he doesn't even know whats it about. He just downloads without a care since my dad or me remove the virus's all the time. and because my brother found the Parental Password he downloaded stuff again =(

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 06:39 PM    Msg. 5 of 7       
Your scans dont mean crap if you dont use Malware Bytes.
google it , its free.

RemnantDark

X-Fire: Serioussharpshooter

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 09:33 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Maybe someone with the Same 3ds max version as you can send you the biped file over x-fire (I use 5) Also try removing the file and opening it (most likely wont work)

sierra117

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 06:22 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: RemnantDark
Maybe someone with the Same 3ds max version as you can send you the biped file over x-fire (I use 5) Also try removing the file and opening it (most likely wont work)

i use 8. And it isnt a file its the actual program. Im downloading Mal Bytes thing then ill download the other one mastur chief said.

EDIT: OMG!!! i got MAX to work with the Mal Bytes program TY so much =D =D =D now i dont have to cancel Keyes Assault, oh yeah and so i dont have to make another thread on Keyes Assault till the major update, its going to be a campaign now. Not a a10 replacement but a actual campaign. Well mini campaign about 4-5 levels maybe 8 levels at max
Edited by sierra117 on Mar 15, 2009 at 09:11 PM

EDIT2: Now it isnt working again. It loads every plug-i at least but when the loading screen dissapears the program stops. =( Though im not going to cancel Keyes Assault, its just goin g to be at a pause. Im scanning again now. And again after that. Then ill try Spybot again. Unless the virus is gone completly before that.
Edited by sierra117 on Mar 15, 2009 at 09:30 PM

EDIT3: It works again!!! All I did was delete the biped.dlc file and now it works! No more corrupt files to so um yeah... It works! and i got rid of that virus. =)
Edited by sierra117 on Mar 16, 2009 at 03:04 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 7:03 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website