A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »A war with an ending...

Author Topic: A war with an ending... (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Gakatako

The guy with all the STUPID ideas'

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 10:21 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
ok i look at the grunts attack 1,2 and rockets. but its endless. same as the others. so im thinking a little bit right now and wonder...

can someone make a map Marienes vs Covenant with a limmited spawns on EACH SIDE. not just one. and some may know me by the request for there kills to be scored as a multiplayer score. but im wondering... can you view how many spawns each team has left. kinda like on the game, [BattleField 2] with tickets.

and i took a class but dont know how to apply it. i was alos thinking of a clock on your hood. that the time on your computer is the time on your hood

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 10:31 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
On your hood? Do you mean HUD? It's easy to create a map with limited spawns. For example, in my map, click "Place" to put down one AI encounter. Once they die, they're gone. Click Place again to put down another one, and so forth. Respawn is so that it's endless. The only problem in my map is that there isn't enough room for the two teams to battle each other (the map was designed with MP in mind, not AI).

Gakatako

The guy with all the STUPID ideas'

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 10:41 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
can you pm me your e-mail gamma for i got a quick put together mod i want you to put together for me. but only if you have the heavy scorpien velicle?

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Mar 25, 2009 11:03 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Why do you need my email? Just send me a PM over Halomaps, or add me on xfire: Gamma927

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 7:34 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website