A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Portal Game Maps (Valve) »Portal Game Play Discussion »Portal eats up my "OS paged pool data" and does not give it back.

Author Topic: Portal eats up my "OS paged pool data" and does not give it back. (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

someone not important

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 04:49 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Nevermind, I found out how to fix it. For anyone who is curious of what my problem was, it's in the quote.

Quote: Whenever I play portal for a while, or display many polys on the screen at once, I get that annoying warning about low pool data. When I open the console, every few seconds it starts saying I have even less pool data. Once I have about 100 pages left, the next time something loads, my computer freezes up, or if I'm lucky the game will close and give me an error message saying "Out of pool data!". It gave me a link to a help page, but I closed the message box without thinking before i could have read that.

Anyone know how to fix this, or at least what is causing it?

EDIT: My computer meets the system requirements, but i have gotten the error saying my drivers are out of date several times if that matters.
Edited by someone not important on Apr 2, 2009 at 05:26 PM

Edited by someone not important on Apr 3, 2009 at 01:07 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 8:43 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website