A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »vehicle creation problem???

Author Topic: vehicle creation problem??? (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Shadeslayer

I won't miss!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 01:02 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
hi, i am trying to create covanet storage bins that will move due to damage effects. Like in halo2. I amtrying to imitate this effect by making a vehicle that looks like one and giving it an animation tag that my cyborg does not have. But after replaceing another vehicles model with the storage bin in gmax and creating the vehicle, i try to load it in sapian and it says could not create: out of objects. ???

Please help...

Koo294

How is she when she doesn't surf?

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 01:07 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
it does that to me too...

PVT Jenkins

Advance!!!!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2009 05:25 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
There is a falling box go to search type b30 then download extract the tags then ipen the map go scenery go b30 then it should say sometin like scenery then it says falling box its movable like that

Polamee

MP2SPMT's founder

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 01:14 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: PVT Jenkins
There is a falling box go to search type b30 then download extract the tags then ipen the map go scenery go b30 then it should say sometin like scenery then it says falling box its movable like that

No. First of all, how can you download AND extract the tags. Second, there is no falling box animated scenery. *sigh* this is the second time you gave incorrect/irrelevant information.

Rhydgaled Publications

I have many questions (can't fit URL in though)

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 07:53 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Polamee
Quote: --- Original message by: PVT Jenkins

No. First of all, how can you download AND extract the tags. Second, there is no falling box animated scenery. *sigh* this is the second time you gave incorrect/irrelevant information.

By download AND extract the tags I think he means you download b30.map THEN extract the tags from it.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat August 15, 2020 10:19 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website