A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Anime Map Team

Author Topic: Anime Map Team (12 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 01:05 PM    Msg. 1 of 12       
Well, im sure many of you that know me knew this was gonna show up some day lol.

So, for staters, ive been modeling an anime character in school.. I have an animation class, which we can use what ever programs we want to animate, the rest of the kids are in flash, im using 3dsmax.. ive been modeling this every class

Yes, I know the hand and hair arnt quite right lol. (more the hair than hands) im not gonna give you a poly count on that model for the time being.

Anyways, anyone who wants to join, we need modelers, riggers, skinners (we could do without these since anime characters arnt exactly detailed texture wise lol, they are solid colors), anime fans (yes, wtf? lol), and animators. Basicly anyone who can give a GOOD reason to join can join.

ill be dealing with tags, scripts, HUD, some modeling I guess, watching animez (excellent job :P ill probly focus on this job the most), some animation (seeing as how I have a class where I have to make animations for marks lol)

And before we get questions on what Animes we will do, I want to first get a team and see what anime they like, and then we decide, K? I am planning for a few MP, and more SP, but of course, this is dependent on what animes we do.

Dont you like my ADD way of breaking up my posts? lol, looking back on it, I doubt half of you will acualy read even half of it.. im betting half of you will think I already have a full asembled team.

stennett

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 03:10 PM    Msg. 2 of 12       
well, I'd like to join.. why? because inime rocks :D and.. I'm good with ideas.. i also fit into the category of : anime fans :D so, do you have an actual xfire clan..?
edit: nice model, btw ..
Edited by stennett on Apr 10, 2009 at 03:13 PM

MF Boom

I am the bone of my sword...

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 04:13 PM    Msg. 3 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: dark dolphin rider
OH EM GEE GO MAKE A NARuTO MAP!!

Might as well make a DBZ map if you're going to go that far, and replace weapons with Ki Blasts.

lololepicjokesareepiclolol

But really, I look forward to seeing what can come out of this. Should be pretty good... If anything you should make one from anime containing guns and such. Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Vash the Stampede. Something suitable. Vash the Stampede would be quite epic. :3

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 08:35 PM    Msg. 4 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: stennett

well, I'd like to join.. why? because anime rocks :D and.. I'm good with ideas.. i also fit into the category of : anime fans :D so, do you have an actual xfire clan..?

When we are following an anime, we dont exactly need ideas, they are supplied to us lol. Do you have any other talents?.. and I dont really both with the Xfire Clan feature, I just talk to people on Xfire.

Quote: --- Original message by: MF Boom

Might as well make a DBZ map if you're going to go that far, and replace weapons with Ki Blasts.

But really, I look forward to seeing what can come out of this. Should be pretty good... If anything you should make one from anime containing guns and such. Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Vash the Stampede. Something suitable. Vash the Stampede would be quite epic. :3

first of all with you saying what animes you want.. re-read the first post.. we are first setting up a team, and THEN picking as a team what animes we all are into.

Soul Eater missions with Death the Kid would be good (just cause of his twin pistols) and im thinking of how epic it would be having the Soul Resonance (especialy with BlackStar just cause of Tsubaki's multi-weapon abilities lol (naruto fans, look up blackstar.. hes a non-stealthy ninja who is full of himself aswell))

I myself dont exactly wana do Naruto, but im sure who ever I gather as my team is probly gonna force me to, so ive kinda given up on resisiting that one already lol (cause for what ever reason, hes that popluar..)
DBZ, has sunny ever acualy officaly cancled his map on that?.. if not, why do we need 2 to be produced?

Advancebo

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 08:41 PM    Msg. 5 of 12       
Koo, I can do rigging. And maybe skinning if I dont have to unwrap, lulz.

Gh0st_Elit3

I smell food.

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 08:50 PM    Msg. 6 of 12       
Omg, I agree, i hate Naruto anime thing........
Edited by Gh0st_Elit3 on Apr 10, 2009 at 08:50 PM

Advancebo

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 08:51 PM    Msg. 7 of 12       
Pokemon, lawlz.

Hayabusa12

loljesse

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 09:16 PM    Msg. 8 of 12       
OMG i love anime Kirby-sama! count me in as the animator! :D

Greenfuzz

PM me if you have CoD MW for Wii

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 12:21 AM    Msg. 9 of 12       
anime is pretty cool, especially Bleach. I would love to see Bleach ingame. :D
Edited by Greenfuzz on Apr 11, 2009 at 01:30 AM

MF Boom

I am the bone of my sword...

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 11:01 AM    Msg. 10 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
Quote: --- Original message by: stennett

well, I'd like to join.. why? because anime rocks :D and.. I'm good with ideas.. i also fit into the category of : anime fans :D so, do you have an actual xfire clan..?

When we are following an anime, we dont exactly need ideas, they are supplied to us lol. Do you have any other talents?.. and I dont really both with the Xfire Clan feature, I just talk to people on Xfire.

Quote: --- Original message by: MF Boom

first of all with you saying what animes you want.. re-read the first post.. we are first setting up a team, and THEN picking as a team what animes we all are into.

Soul Eater missions with Death the Kid would be good (just cause of his twin pistols) and im thinking of how epic it would be having the Soul Resonance (especialy with BlackStar just cause of Tsubaki's multi-weapon abilities lol (naruto fans, look up blackstar.. hes a non-stealthy ninja who is full of himself aswell))

I myself dont exactly wana do Naruto, but im sure who ever I gather as my team is probly gonna force me to, so ive kinda given up on resisiting that one already lol (cause for what ever reason, hes that popluar..)
DBZ, has sunny ever acualy officaly cancled his map on that?.. if not, why do we need 2 to be produced?

I was mostly joking about DBZ and such. I read the bit about setting up the team first, and then picking the animes. I was just saying it would be a good idea to try to lean towards anime with guns involved. Even Gundam wouldn't be too bad; mechs. :3

It wasn't necessarily saying what I'd want, but suggesting themes that would work best for Halo.

I would help out myself, but I'm still a novice at modeling, tagging, and I know /nothing/ about scripting. I'm artistic, but that's only in the musical field, as well as being an author. Nonetheless, I still look forward to progress. Definitely going to have to check this thread frequently.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 10:33 PM    Msg. 11 of 12       
:) Kirby, you and your anime.

Gh0st_Elit3

I smell food.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 08:16 AM    Msg. 12 of 12       
Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
:) Kirby, you and your anime.

This, lol.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun November 18, 2018 8:12 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website