A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Original Machinima Ideas?

Author Topic: Original Machinima Ideas? (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 12:26 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
Does anybody have any really original ideas sitting around on the bottom of their brain. Like ideas that aren't RvB remakes, like RvB, or like other common machinima ideas?

THEFEAR

I can make this pencil dissapear...

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 07:43 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
Ok dont laugh....
In the snowy and rocky war torn country of the PAC (bf2142) a leader (important general) would give a speech before invading the EU in front of his troops . This is where the sniper comes into play (this all takes place in cmt snow grove). In the middle of the map is where the speech will be given in front of 14 soldiers . The general will stand on the structure in front of the audience in the middle of the map. He will give a modified version of the speech at the beginning of Killzone 1. But this willl not really matter as a it will be in the background the whole time. 15 seconds into the speech we see the sniper with white armor come up to his perch on the hill next to blue base leading up to the tunnels that has a direct view on this structure. The sniper in white armor will load his sniper rifle and start to kneel on the ground. He zooms in on the the general. Epic music starts to play as the climax of the speech starts to come and the camera switches rapidly between the general and the sniper. And at the climax of the music (just when the sniper is about to take the shot) a new character comes and points a pistol at the back of the snipers head. But the sniper has already taken the shot and the General is dead before he hits the ground. All the viewer is able to see is the pistol pointed into the back of the sniper helmet and the Generals voice saying "nice try comrade" machinima ends and that is the end of episode 1.

Tell me what you think and we can discuss this some more.

DarkZealot

Time management: 40% Xbox, 30% PC, 30% Skating

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 10:32 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: commanderfarvel
rupus the local bully wants a hamburger, but the covenant blow it up so he kills every one then gets a hamburger the end lol

Epic. PHAILURE LMAO

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 11:00 AM    Msg. 4 of 8       
THEFEAR, that sounds pretty cool, but where would it go from there? Who will the story follow? Does the sniper die?

THEFEAR

I can make this pencil dissapear...

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 03:07 PM    Msg. 5 of 8       
No the sniper does not die but instead is taken prisoner by the PAC (Pan-Asian-Coalition). The sniper is held for 2 years and the invasion of a major EU city and military stronghold was succesful. The sniper meanwhile is in a maximum security prison inside of the PAC controlled city plotting and scheming about how he will escape. He finally come up with a plan that involves faking his own death. The sniper feigns sickness and multiple gaurds take him into the infirmary. The nurse looks at him and sees that there is nothing wrong quickly and tells the gaurds. The sniper desperate to get out of the prison goes for the nearest weapon he can (the smg) and tries to take it but fails. The sniper falls to the ground defeated with all the gaurds pointing there weapons at him. One gaurd says "I've been waiting to do this for a long time". The gaurds get ready to open fire when all of a sudden there is a loud explosion and people drop from the windows ( this all takes place in headlong pb2) and kill the gaurds. They are dressed in brown and green armor and do not talk. They reload and all point there ma5bs at him. And one says (the leader who is dressed in black) says either you come wiht us or you die. The Sniper looks up and says "who are you?"

Leader: Im about to be your killer so come on!
Sniper: Who do you work for? (sirens start to wail)
Leader: I see you leave me with no choice
Resistance member: (Walks up behind sniper and hit him in back ) Good night
Leader: (As screen fades into black from snipers perspective) I hope your worth it.
Leader:Now lets get this guy back to base.
(Gaurds start to flood into the infirmary)
Gaurds: Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons!
Leader:(sighs) lets get ready to get out of here
Gaurds: Drop your weapons NOW!
Leader:Suck my c...
(screen goes black gunfire erupts)
End of episode 2

I know it does not have a lot of details but tell me if you want me to tell you the whole story

Overview
After the invasion of this city a resistance has fromed they plan to take back the city. But to do this they need the sniper who is a highly decorated veteran. Their plan is to retake the city and then attack the rear of the invading PAC force to effectively rid the PAC from the EU.
Tell me what you think.

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 07:01 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
I see someone's inspired by Battlefield 2142...

Nexus Halo

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 07:48 PM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Try something out of the box. I'm making a new Alien race and with Halo CE you can do anything.

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 10:26 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Okay, I just had a totally out of the box idea. So it would be a machinima about a machinima team. Have you ever watched the TV show 30 rock? it would be kind of like that. It would incorporate small clips of actual video showing each member doing stuff, as well as Xfire conversations and the organization behind it. There would also be shots of each person's view, all the mess ups, the pressure, and such. Of course, it would have a plot, but the plot would be larger than just the machinima, it would be about the production and each personality.

You like?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue February 18, 2020 9:23 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website