A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Halo Revolution

Author Topic: Halo Revolution (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Kenshin3661

Posted: May 10, 2009 04:01 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
The Halo Revoltionary war has began, we are looking for volunteers for parts. The idea of this is a setback of the "American Revolution" where the armies would line up into firing squads and fire their 1 shot rifle. Then they would reload as the other squads would fire. We have the same idea for Halo CE. We are gonna make a Halo Revolutionary War movie series. We plan on doing 5 parts, all on differnt maps maybe. We need about 3 voice actors and the rest can be just play-alongs. If we get 3 voice actors we are happy, if just 2, thats okay as well. We need voice actors for the, Captain of the Blue Army, Captain of the Red Army. If possible a Commander that will take both parts. Differnt personality for the 2 part 1 guy. But you will get the story. Please, we are looking for actors of all ages, voice actors need to be 14+ and have gone through puberty. Thank you.

lacutis1134

BLARG!

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 08:33 AM    Msg. 2 of 2       
If you still doing this machinima i'll help if i like the script. and also if it doesn't interfer with my other machinima projects

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 4:31 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website