A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »The Halo CE Chronicles Comic Shipwrecked Episode 68 - Gaia

Author Topic: The Halo CE Chronicles Comic Shipwrecked Episode 68 - Gaia (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan

Posted: May 21, 2009 05:15 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
The Halo CE Chronicles Comic Shipwrecked Episode 68 - Gaia

Episode 68 - Gaia - is now available for viewing. The multi-segmented mind that is Gaia, the ring’s controlling intelligence, has just noticed the dissension in the ranks of the Guardians. Dominion’s absence from the collective mind of the Nexus has finally been noticed.

Comic URL: http://hcec.halomaps.org/comics.cfm?cid=105

delta49

I don't always make shaders..

Posted: May 21, 2009 05:21 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
So Gaia is all of those holographic head things, sort of like a 3-headed intelligence of some sort? What is the Nexus, and who is Dominion? Sorry for so many questions, I've only been following since about episode 40-something.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff.” ― Carl Sagan

Posted: May 21, 2009 05:55 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: delta49
So Gaia is all of those holographic head things, sort of like a 3-headed intelligence of some sort? What is the Nexus, and who is Dominion? Sorry for so many questions, I've only been following since about episode 40-something.
The ring is controlled by a multi-segmented mind left by the Forerunners. Each of the various valleys have 1 or more Guardians that manage them and all the Guardians make up the overall intelligence that is Gaia. They are all connected to the Nexus, a central place that makes up the matrix of their existence. Dominion, as seen in Episode 60, was once Guardian 2316 but has broken away from the Nexus and separated himself from the Matrix of the multi-segmented mind.

Each Guardian has their own Sentinels that are effectively their hands and tools to keep the ring running.

delta49

I don't always make shaders..

Posted: May 21, 2009 06:24 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: delta49
The ring is controlled by a multi-segmented mind left by the Forerunners. Each of the various valleys have 1 or more Guardians that manage them and all the Guardians make up the overall intelligence that is Gaia. They are all connected to the Nexus, a central place that makes up the matrix of their existence. Dominion, as seen in Episode 60, was once Guardian 2316 but has broken away from the Nexus and separated himself from the Matrix of the multi-segmented mind.

Each Guardian has their own Sentinels that are effectively their hands and tools to keep the ring running.

Ok I get it now, thanks.

cowish6676

Posted: May 21, 2009 08:46 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Oh, please tell me we are going to see sentinels fight, please!!!!

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 2:32 AM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website