A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Something that can help you live longer in a Zombie match

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: Something that can help you live longer in a Zombie match (49 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Sgt Blaze

still actin' like Two-Bit from the Outsides....

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:31 AM    Msg. 1 of 49       
lets say that your playing on CMT_Snow_Grove, Your the last one that's not a zombie. The Zombies are closing in fast and all you have is 4 Frag Grenades, a MA5K or C, and a M6D sidearm. Your doomed, or are you. I've played Zombies when I was playing online and I listening to the 28 Weeks Later theme song, and I my skills went up to pro. I think It's how the theme gets better and more Intense that helped I last longer I'm almost always the 2nd or 3rd one to die in a game of Zombies,but when I to the 28 Weeks Later theme song I'm the 2nd to last guy that dies. I hope this Tip helps Improve your game,because it helps in any game play type on Halo CE.

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:34 AM    Msg. 2 of 49       
lol ignore me i am a trole
Edited by UnevenElefant5 on May 30, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:36 AM    Msg. 3 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Yes, obviously WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT. Playing music OBVIOUSLY increases your skill level.
[/sarcasm]
Yeah,but have you done it with the 28 Weeks Later Theme Song?

wesman

no your a freezer

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:38 AM    Msg. 4 of 49       
Well, actually for some people music does help them concentrate on many things. For example some people, including me, listen to music when studying because it helps them drown out other distractions. It would make since that those same people would do better at concentrating while playing video games if they listened to music. so YES it DOES OBVIOUSLY increase CERTAIN peoples skill in SOME cases so GET OFF his back.

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:43 AM    Msg. 5 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Well, actually for some people music does help them concentrate on many things. For example some people, including me, listen to music when studying because it helps them drown out other distractions. It would make since that those same people would do better at concentrating while playing video games if they listened to music. so YES it DOES OBVIOUSLY increase CERTAIN peoples skill in SOME cases so GET OFF his back.
I'm not....*sigh* See this is what's wrong with people today, They take things like something that will kill off their manhood or something,and................just......*SIGH* OH NEVER MIND!

wesman

no your a freezer

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:45 AM    Msg. 6 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Sgt Blaze
I'm not....*sigh* See this is what's wrong with people today, They take things like something that will kill off their manhood or something,and................just......*SIGH* OH NEVER MIND!
I was talking to elephant..

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 30, 2009 12:21 PM    Msg. 7 of 49       
oh. AT LEAST SAY HIS NAME! we all just need to take a chill pill.

UnevenElefant5

Posted: May 30, 2009 12:25 PM    Msg. 8 of 49       
oh. AT LEAST SAY HIS NAME! we all just need to take a chill pill.

It was pretty obvious he was talking to me...
And also, nobody needs to take a chill pill here except you, you're the only one yelling.

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: May 30, 2009 12:42 PM    Msg. 9 of 49       
there is a significant number of people who think music will kill off their manhood?
oh god.
Edited by Donut on May 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM

jackrabbit

Fight Against the Machine of Deth!

Posted: May 30, 2009 01:02 PM    Msg. 10 of 49       
well zombies is realy fun so i can see how you would make a post like this
best time i ever had playing halo was this time playing on my lan at home with 6 frends 1 of my frends wich is right now shooting zombies on codwaw is toatly addicted we wer playing halo 3 on standtrap and he was in the back of the warthog on the chaingun and boy thay just kept coming and the driver was doing some real driving trying to get away from the zombies to befor you knew it everone was dead exept him and the driver he was just driving around in circles around the outside of standtrap and mowing em down he started hearing all those crazy voices zombie killer zombie slayer zombie killtaculer zombie this zombie that everone was like OMFG he killed like 75 zombies it was totaly the most amasing killing spree ever i will never forget that but the only reason he didnt get killed is because all the zombies only had swards and no hammers if thay had hammers he would have died alot sooner because hiting the warthog with the hammer dose alot more damage than the sward
but still id like to have that vegrent on halo ce

maps-sandtrap
vegrent-zombies
zombies have-swards only
humans have -other weapons
veachals - ghosts warthogs gausshogs

that would be a fun zombies game!

gruntfromhalo

actual loli

Posted: May 30, 2009 01:05 PM    Msg. 11 of 49       
You should try listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyPWXB5o-Q

NapalM

keke

Posted: May 30, 2009 01:10 PM    Msg. 12 of 49       
I was expecting something more.... ummm....

Gaming with music is nothing new.
*plays cs with the sound yer talkin bout*
e: not only did I lag like piss, but the song blows and he sounds like hes drunk.
Edited by NapalM on May 30, 2009 at 01:15 PM

Auxor

Ever drunk Baileys out of a shoe?

Posted: May 30, 2009 03:42 PM    Msg. 13 of 49       
I played Battlefield 2142 with Sector Sweep from Half Life 2 Episode 2 going and I did like 10 times better than I normally do. Could be luck, but you never know.

Sabre

I joined RB in protecting Donut's avatar.

Posted: May 30, 2009 03:51 PM    Msg. 14 of 49       
This is pure fail, the other day I was in a bloodgulch server with 200+ kills with under a hundred deaths with no music on.
"Good Music" is no real strategy, it's just something to listen to while you play.
Get some real skill.

CLS_GRUNT

Old

Posted: May 30, 2009 04:39 PM    Msg. 15 of 49       
Great thread

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 30, 2009 05:03 PM    Msg. 16 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Sabre
This is pure fail, the other day I was in a bloodgulch server with 200+ kills with under a hundred deaths with no music on.
"Good Music" is no real strategy, it's just something to listen to while you play.
Get some real skill.
Listen, when it comes down to me or the other guy {who's a pro} the music helps me win 4 out of 5 times.

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: May 30, 2009 05:05 PM    Msg. 17 of 49       
That's 80%. A B- by academic standards.

Karrde

Power beyond containing

Posted: May 30, 2009 06:48 PM    Msg. 18 of 49       
I saved this post just for occasions like this.

Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT
Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
This topic is so much fail.

srsly.

double that
inorite

Edited by Karrde on May 30, 2009 at 06:49 PM

Sabre

I joined RB in protecting Donut's avatar.

Posted: May 30, 2009 11:51 PM    Msg. 19 of 49       
Get some real skill.
Listen, when it comes down to me or the other guy {who's a pro} the music helps me win 4 out of 5 times.

That means listening to music to become better will turn into a dependency, which will hinder you, learn to play without it.

srsly.

double that
inorite

Thanks! Now I can do the same!
Edited by Sabre on May 30, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 31, 2009 11:24 AM    Msg. 20 of 49       

Get some real skill.

That means listening to music to become better will turn into a dependency, which will hinder you, learn to play without it.

srsly.

double that
inorite

Thanks! Now I can do the same!
Edited by Sabre on May 30, 2009 at 11:52 PM
I listenin' to 80's music most of the time so It all works out well. BTW THE 80'S ROCK!

NapalM

keke

Posted: May 31, 2009 12:03 PM    Msg. 21 of 49       
Funny you say that, the other day I was looking through my counterstrike folder and I found these orgasm noises @.@

MegaSquirrel

Deal with it nerd

Posted: May 31, 2009 12:55 PM    Msg. 22 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: jackrabbit
well zombies is realy fun so i can see how you would make a post like this
best time i ever had playing halo was this time playing on my lan at home with 6 frends 1 of my frends wich is right now shooting zombies on codwaw is toatly addicted we wer playing halo 3 on standtrap and he was in the back of the warthog on the chaingun and boy thay just kept coming and the driver was doing some real driving trying to get away from the zombies to befor you knew it everone was dead exept him and the driver he was just driving around in circles around the outside of standtrap and mowing em down he started hearing all those crazy voices zombie killer zombie slayer zombie killtaculer zombie this zombie that everone was like OMFG he killed like 75 zombies it was totaly the most amasing killing spree ever i will never forget that but the only reason he didnt get killed is because all the zombies only had swards and no hammers if thay had hammers he would have died alot sooner because hiting the warthog with the hammer dose alot more damage than the sward
but still id like to have that vegrent on halo ce

maps-sandtrap
vegrent-zombies
zombies have-swards only
humans have -other weapons
veachals - ghosts warthogs gausshogs

that would be a fun zombies game!

Scratch the Vehicles,plus who can make that map?its alot of work,plus modding Zombies team to only wield swords.

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:30 PM    Msg. 23 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Recycle Bin
I like listening to the sounds of women moaning when I play Halo.

WTF. Get a good scene in music. 70-90's music are the best.

RougeSpartan414

Angatar, the Iron-Father.

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:32 PM    Msg. 24 of 49       
Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:35 PM    Msg. 25 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all
You talkin' to me Fool? Or are you talk to Mr. Bin? {lol Mr.bin now that's a good nickname.}

RougeSpartan414

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:36 PM    Msg. 26 of 49       
Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all
You talkin' to me Fool? Or are you talk to Mr. Bin? {lol Mr.bin now that's a good nickname.}

I'm talking to you.

Sgt Blaze

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:40 PM    Msg. 27 of 49       
Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

I'm talking to you.
Shut up. You can't keep that trap shut can you? Sure I've been Banned here and there,but I have lots of friends online,I Have a Good Scene of humor,and I'm not the one who Spams or Cusses people out!!! NOW BACK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Sgt Blaze on May 31, 2009 at 02:41 PM

RougeSpartan414

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:44 PM    Msg. 28 of 49       

Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

I'm talking to you.
Shut up. You can't keep that trap shut can you? Sure I've been Banned here and there,but I have lots of friends online,I Have a Good Scene of humor,and I'm not the one who Spams or Cusses people out!!! NOW BACK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, what? You asked me a question, and I answered. I don't see why you got all worked up.

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: May 31, 2009 02:46 PM    Msg. 29 of 49       

Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

I'm talking to you.

Oh the irony.

Greenfuzz

PM me if you have CoD MW for Wii

Posted: May 31, 2009 03:07 PM    Msg. 30 of 49       
Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

I support you rouge. Disturbed is greatest band EVA! :)

Koo294

How is she when she doesn't surf?

Posted: May 31, 2009 03:21 PM    Msg. 31 of 49       
The Good Scene of Humour.

Karrde

Power beyond containing

Posted: May 31, 2009 04:26 PM    Msg. 32 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Greenfuzz
Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

I support you rouge. Disturbed is greatest band EVA! :)
This

Then you're an idiot.

Disturbed>all

I'm talking to you.
HAHAHA

UnevenElefant5

Posted: May 31, 2009 04:36 PM    Msg. 33 of 49       
Disturbed>all

Karrde

Power beyond containing

Posted: May 31, 2009 04:40 PM    Msg. 34 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Disturbed>all

Donut

I swear I'm not actually dead

Posted: May 31, 2009 05:39 PM    Msg. 35 of 49       
oh here we go.
THIS BAND > EVERY OTHER BAND BECAUSE I LIKE IT AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU LIKE.

incidentally, i also like disturbed, but i dont think its the greatest band ever. the songs are all interchangeable to me, and all kind of sound the same. slipknot works pretty well for gaming too.

HOW-EV-ER, it doesnt have to be metal screaming rock or something like that to play to. i have classical music that i play to. some of it is really good. iv got a buddy who likes to play around with sound editing. hes not pro or anything, and he doesnt do it often, but sometimes he puts beats to classical music and cuts the slow parts out, turning it into really intense gaming music.
for example, he took the Dvořák Symphony #9 In E Minor (woot copy n paste), cut the slow parts out, and it became great gaming music.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat July 4, 2020 7:18 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website