A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Prepare To Drop... brix

Page 1 of 6 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next
Author Topic: Prepare To Drop... brix (186 messages, Page 1 of 6)
Moderators: Dennis

SoulRot
Joined: Aug 30, 2008

Holy heck, this account is still here!


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 04:24 PM    Msg. 1 of 186       


Rempalm
Joined: May 28, 2009

You just need the proper key to open it.


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 04:29 PM    Msg. 2 of 186       
About time! I'm sick of playing as Master chief in Halo 3


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 04:29 PM    Msg. 3 of 186       


pakar45
Joined: Sep 21, 2008

Hi


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 04:30 PM    Msg. 4 of 186       
You guys just now figure this out? Wow. Way to get the info 3-4 months late.


Donut
Joined: Sep 30, 2006

I swear I'm not actually dead


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 04:45 PM    Msg. 5 of 186       
i think the idea is the video. have you seen the video before? its new to me, and it looks kick ass. im seriously hoping that the single player in this game doesnt suck like halo 3's did


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:09 PM    Msg. 6 of 186       
HUD details:

Grenade icons and weapon information have moved to the bottom.
Theres a health bar at the top, under a compass.
The compass shows the direction of the objective. Since you dont have an AI guiding you.
There is no motion sensor.
The color of the HUD is now orange-ish.
There is a new visor.
There is a low light visor that is similar to a flashlight, but lights up everything in your sight. And outlines objects.
The HUD lights glows on the top and bottom if you are near something important. Such as an objective.
Theres a red outline that appears when you have low health.
Edited by Advancebo on Jun 1, 2009 at 05:37 PM


Invader Veex
Joined: Apr 11, 2007

i make poast


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:23 PM    Msg. 7 of 186       
Im going to attempt to make it.


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:31 PM    Msg. 8 of 186       
No me.

Anyways, to do the compass. Use the Multitex Overlay section to do the compass. Similar to how the zoom in the sniper rifle works. If its not in the unit hud interface, make it through the weapon hud interface.


pwner5889
Joined: Jun 13, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:31 PM    Msg. 9 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
Im going to attempt to make it.

Well good luck. lol I see that there will be a whole crap load of epic fail attempts at trying to remake it. Just like the Halo 3 HUD.


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:32 PM    Msg. 10 of 186       
Not unless your good at making HUDs


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:37 PM    Msg. 11 of 186       
mb.

Also, if you take damage, your hud shows red. Like in CoD4.


Nexus Halo
Joined: Feb 24, 2007

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:44 PM    Msg. 12 of 186       
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:50 PM    Msg. 13 of 186       
The reach multiplayer beta is now the only reason I'm getting halo: odst.


RougeSpartan414
Joined: Sep 24, 2007

Angatar, the Iron-Father.


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:50 PM    Msg. 14 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.

We never played on Reach...


pwner5889
Joined: Jun 13, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:51 PM    Msg. 15 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
Not unless your good at making HUDs

True.


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 05:52 PM    Msg. 16 of 186       
Halo Wars takes place on Reach for a few levels.

And I uploaded the new Halo 3 ODST Trailer to Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rsCSoBczkU


Lone Warrior
Joined: Dec 14, 2008

-Himalayan Wizard and Mystical Guru of the Mts.-


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:09 PM    Msg. 17 of 186       
Look at the character on the far left in the Halo:Reach picture on Bungie's site. It looks like an Elite.

And yeah, do want this game, but most likely will only get it for the Reach beta.

E1: And I dont think Dennis will mind as long as there isn't more than 1 topic to do with ODST and/or Reach in the front page at any one time. In other words, exactly what happened when HaloWars was being discussed alot.
Edited by Lone Warrior on Jun 1, 2009 at 06:10 PM


Advancebo
Joined: Jan 14, 2008


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:12 PM    Msg. 18 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior

Look at the character on the far left in the Halo:Reach picture on Bungie's site. It looks like an Elite.

And yeah, do want this game, but most likely will only get it for the Reach beta.

E1: And I dont think Dennis will mind as long as there isn't more than 1 topic to do with ODST and/or Reach in the front page at any one time. In other words, exactly what happened when HaloWars was being discussed alot.
Edited by Lone Warrior on Jun 1, 2009 at 06:10 PM


There wouldnt be an elite, since back in the Battle for Reach, there were no Elite allies. Like there is in Halo 3.

It could be just another spartan. Judging by its posture.


Invader Veex
Joined: Apr 11, 2007

i make poast


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:18 PM    Msg. 19 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889

Well good luck. lol I see that there will be a whole crap load of epic fail attempts at trying to remake it. Just like the Halo 3 HUD.


we'll see about that, mr.


Nexus Halo
Joined: Feb 24, 2007

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:31 PM    Msg. 20 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.

We never played on Reach...


We played only some of Reach in Halo Wars. Hint's why I said we only played it in a RTS form.


RougeSpartan414
Joined: Sep 24, 2007

Angatar, the Iron-Father.


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:37 PM    Msg. 21 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.

We never played on Reach...


We played only some of Reach in Halo Wars. Hint's why I said we only played it in a RTS form.

Really? Which levels?


delta49
Joined: Jan 23, 2007

I don't always make shaders..


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:40 PM    Msg. 22 of 186       
Did anyone catch that there will be a new co-op mode named Firefight? On the Bungie page it describes it as a survival\endurance type of mode. This is something I've always wanted in a Halo game, plus you can choose the environment and specifics for the game. Also, it says that if you pre-order ODST at certain retailers, you get a token to unlock Sgt. Johnson for use in Firefight. (Not sure if that actually means you "play" as him, might just be an AI ally.)


Jesse
Joined: Jan 18, 2009

Discord: Holy Crust#4500


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:45 PM    Msg. 23 of 186       
Way to tell us what we could infer from the video ourselves. We're not blind, although others may simply be incapable.


delta49
Joined: Jan 23, 2007

I don't always make shaders..


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 06:59 PM    Msg. 24 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Way to tell us what we could infer from the video ourselves. We're not blind, although others may simply be incapable.


Sorry, I guess I'm not allowed to have a conversation about it, even thought it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet.


Higuy
Joined: Mar 6, 2007

@lucasgovatos


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:02 PM    Msg. 25 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: delta49
Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Way to tell us what we could infer from the video ourselves. We're not blind, although others may simply be incapable.


Sorry, I guess I'm not allowed to have a conversation about it, even thought it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet.

Or a description about what firefight is.. :|


Karrde
Joined: Jul 30, 2007

Power beyond containing


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:05 PM    Msg. 26 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.

We never played on Reach...


We played only some of Reach in Halo Wars. Hint's why I said we only played it in a RTS form.

Really? Which levels?
None. Reach is not in Halo Wars.


Higuy
Joined: Mar 6, 2007

@lucasgovatos


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:06 PM    Msg. 27 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.

We never played on Reach...


We played only some of Reach in Halo Wars. Hint's why I said we only played it in a RTS form.

Really? Which levels?
None. Reach is not in Halo Wars.

Yes it is. The very first level in campaign is on Reach.


Karrde
Joined: Jul 30, 2007

Power beyond containing


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:07 PM    Msg. 28 of 186       
Um, sorry, no, I own the game, the first level is on Harvest.


Higuy
Joined: Mar 6, 2007

@lucasgovatos


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:09 PM    Msg. 29 of 186       
I own it to, It might be on Harvest, I don't know but I always thought it was when I bought the game =S


delta49
Joined: Jan 23, 2007

I don't always make shaders..


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:10 PM    Msg. 30 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: Karrde
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Halo: Reach is going to be interesting. This time instead of playing Reach in a RTS Game we will be playing it in a 1st person shooter. It's going to be epic.

We never played on Reach...


We played only some of Reach in Halo Wars. Hint's why I said we only played it in a RTS form.

Really? Which levels?
None. Reach is not in Halo Wars.

Yes it is. The very first level in campaign is on Reach.


No it isn't. You are never on Reach in the game. In order of what planets you do go on, its Harvest, Arcadia and then the Unnamed Shield World.


Karrde
Joined: Jul 30, 2007

Power beyond containing


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:17 PM    Msg. 31 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Recycle Bin
MUST PRE-ORDER!

This


PVT Jenkins
Joined: Feb 23, 2009

Advance!!!!!


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:21 PM    Msg. 32 of 186       


UnevenElefant5
Joined: May 3, 2008

she/her this fag bashes back


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:44 PM    Msg. 33 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: delta49
Did anyone catch that there will be a new co-op mode named Firefight? On the Bungie page it describes it as a survival\endurance type of mode. This is something I've always wanted in a Halo game, plus you can choose the environment and specifics for the game. Also, it says that if you pre-order ODST at certain retailers, you get a token to unlock Sgt. Johnson for use in Firefight. (Not sure if that actually means you "play" as him, might just be an AI ally.)

Hell yes.


Gamma927
Joined: Jun 12, 2008

Steam: gamma927


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:47 PM    Msg. 34 of 186       
Must. Get. 360.


wesman
Joined: Mar 18, 2008

no your a freezer


Posted: Jun 1, 2009 07:51 PM    Msg. 35 of 186       
Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior

Look at the character on the far left in the Halo:Reach picture on Bungie's site. It looks like an Elite.

And yeah, do want this game, but most likely will only get it for the Reach beta.

E1: And I dont think Dennis will mind as long as there isn't more than 1 topic to do with ODST and/or Reach in the front page at any one time. In other words, exactly what happened when HaloWars was being discussed alot.
Edited by Lone Warrior on Jun 1, 2009 at 06:10 PM
That's a spartan. The rest are marines

 
Page 1 of 6 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Wed February 19, 2020 2:23 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website