A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »need actors

Author Topic: need actors (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

malard

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 06:06 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
this is my first machinima and i need three actors.You wont need a mic because you will only be filmed ingame i have some friends doing voices my xfire is pvtparts516 add me if you want to help

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 07:25 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Whats it about?

malard

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 08:18 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
well its around lunch time so theres these two guys who are like where do you want to go so one is like lets go to mc halos and then they get in a warthog drive over where they think is mc halos but is actually an armory and they are like i would like a blah blah blah and then the guy at the armory is like fine ill get your order and gets a rocket launcher than the one guy is like what are you doing with that rocket launcher the armory guy is like im putting on the secret sauce then he shoots at the warthog but misses so the warthog drvies away then the armory guy jumps out infront of the warthog and blow it up then the people declare a war and start fighting then they keep mising so they go to the middle to sign a peace treaty when some idiot comes up and throws a plasma gernade on some one in the middle and they all die
end of episode one

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 08:35 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: malard

Well, its around lunch time. There are two guys. One says, "Where do you want to go?". Then the other one suggests that they go to McHalo's. When they arrive at their destination however, all they find is an armory. They still choose to order, and then the man working at the drive-through gets out a rocket launcher. The two guys in the warthog are bewildered, and when questioned the employee replies, "I'm putting on the secret sauce."

Then he fires at the warthog but he misses, and the protagonists escape. Another guy jumps out in front of the warthog, thus destroying it. Then the developing factions declare war, and a battle ensues. Finally the sides are forced into a stalemate so they meet in the middle of the area to sign a peace treaty. All of a sudden however, some idiot comes up and throws a plasma grenade into the congregation and they all die.

That is episode one.

FTFY. Next time use punctuation.

Sounds kind of interesting.

malard

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 10:25 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
thanks for touch ups and anyone want to help i need 3 people and i want to rap up the visual recording so please tell me in this post or add me on xfire if you want to help and headhunter wait till episode two script is still WIP but so far its funnier

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue February 18, 2020 8:46 AM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website