A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Full Screen Problems

Author Topic: Full Screen Problems (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

halophoenixMC

So.....this is pretty much the end for you huh?

Posted: Jun 6, 2009 06:56 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
I have everything set for a Machinima Video but I need to get Halo in a smaller window. My recorder, CamStudio (the only one I could find without a time limit), records MOST of the screen but cuts off the last inch or so (17" wide-screen desktop) . Therefore i need to get Halo in to a window so i can record properly. any way to "scunch" the window?

HALOSLAYER24

my name is mastercheif my destiny is sealed

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 08:48 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
got to local disk progran files microsoft games then look at the bottom of the folder there u should see halo in window

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 10:21 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Get Fraps. It is pretty cheap, and is a whole bunch better than CamStudio. Also, its for recording gameplay, whereas CamStudio is not.

halophoenixMC

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 08:03 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
when i said get i needed to get halo in a window i meant playing it in a window which ive fiqued out how to do.

also does anyone know of any free software (that isnt X-fire, fraps or camstudio) i can use?

Edited by halophoenixMC on Jun 8, 2009 at 08:10 PM
Edited by halophoenixMC on Jun 9, 2009 at 03:04 PM

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Jun 9, 2009 08:32 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
I doubt there is anything worth looking at, unless you code it yourself. Look, if you are seriosuly into machinima you are going to have to spend a little bit of money on the endeavor, getting things like editing programs (DO NOT USE WMM!) and recording programs.

halophoenixMC

Posted: Jun 9, 2009 03:03 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
...i got a free download of fraps but theres a terrible sound lag does the full version fix this?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue July 7, 2020 12:05 AM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website