A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Wow reunited with one of my vids after 4.5 years!

Author Topic: Wow reunited with one of my vids after 4.5 years! (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Sean Aero

HaloRank.com

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 10:55 AM    Msg. 1 of 1       
I was amazed that this video is actually online!!

http://www.halomovies.org/?fid=676

It's my old gamer tag, Onilink, before I got a bit more original with nicknames.

Wondering if there is some way the author can be updated to my new nickname?
or linked to my profile?

Can I prove this is mine?
hhmm.. though one... searching my old PC in the hope there is still something on there...small chance....

I'll try to prove as much as I can related to Onilink:

Well I created this video for a contest, goal of the contest was to show what CE has to offer and why people should play it.

I was a local at http://www.halo-center.com/ my nephew Myth closed the website down a long time ago. Modded bloodgulch for trail when it came out, basic stuff but still fun back in the day.

Dooba was there I see here in my inbox.

Uhm used to run a website called www.onilinkpower.tk back in the day, just a small fan site

I guess it doesn't prove much, it has been over 4.5 years :P

WAIT I JUST FOUND THE ORIGINAL FILE ON MY OLD PC!!! (love caps for this)

SWEET ^_^

Ok so basically I have proof now!
Including the original windows movie maker file (start with basics )

Let me know what can be done ;)

And if there is anyone around that does remember the gamers tag Onilink before 2005, after 2005 I had a break of 2.5 years , feel free to have a chat. Or post some stuff related.
Edited by Sean Aero on Jun 7, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 6:52 PM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website