A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Dogfight (voice actors needed!!!!*INCLUDING FEMALE VOICE ACTORS*)

Author Topic: Dogfight (voice actors needed!!!!*INCLUDING FEMALE VOICE ACTORS*) (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

The Barron

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted: Jun 21, 2009 09:25 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Hello there everyone.

Heres a basic run down of my latest machinima project in the works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=llrYgpK42og

I need some voice actors for episode 1 which i already have written out. As of now am not sure about who (on my machinima team) is going to have what part but that can be arranged fairly quickly. Am pretty sure am going to have open slots for other people to do voice overs in.

One spot am definite of is Heidi's. She's a Artificial Intelligence and we need a female to voice over for her... yes you heard me FEMALE. Unfortunately there is NO girl on my machinima team and the one on my friends list has been out for a while so i need someone who can preform the tasks of voice overs for heidi.

This is the thread for dissuasion and updates on this project. Expect episode one to be done within the month or next

Edited by The Barron on Jun 24, 2009 at 11:51 AM

CorruptedHalo

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 05:41 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Ignore the spam =P
I'd love to help.

The Barron

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 05:47 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
alright. Check the Private message i sent you. It has my xfire to contact me by.

HALOSLAYER24

my name is mastercheif my destiny is sealed

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 07:59 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
barron as u said u are going to use unique camera effects try the ones in movies wen a vehicles come buy then in the same palce with a difrrent view u can use freeze frame

The Barron

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 08:53 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
alright i will definitely do that thanks man!

BeachParty clan

Sooo... You wanna switch to Red team huh?

Posted: Jul 3, 2009 09:08 AM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Meh... I'm rusty, last actual machinima i made was 4 FRIGGING MONTHS AGO...

so, since then i'm making all this h3 crap, yes i think it's crap because it took 4 months to convert halo 3... meh anyways, i want to get back into it again, so if you want my help, i can do it in any way...

i can film in 1600 1200, so thats not a big deal, HD ofcourselulz, but i guess you can do that too

mmm maybe i can get a female VA, i have 3 on my clan

btw, dont shake your head so violently, you look like some h3 kid in there lulz, no offense.

i'll make a lowering weapon map, easier for you perhaps

add me on xfire, sar93 if you havnt already (dont keep record of it)

+rep for use of voice through the whole vid, i have more action than dialogue in my vids
Edited by BeachParty clan on Jul 3, 2009 at 09:13 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue February 18, 2020 7:29 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website