A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Hey is it possible to swap bipeds and make it were u cant die?

Author Topic: Hey is it possible to swap bipeds and make it were u cant die? (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DarkLord0912

Works on bigger and better things

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 08:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
well I mostly work with halo ce but I have halo 2 vista and just like messing around every once and awhile with it... :)

CuthbertAllgood1

because when your this close you know your dead

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 01:01 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
absolutely, i have been doing it very much recently, for instance i made the flood juggernaught for the lvl high charity by changing the biped of the flood carrier to it, lol now if only i could get it to fit through the doors and such, anyways the program you would want to use is gravemind, just google it its what im using only problem is it has alot of unknowns that i would really like to know.

jacknme

If you see this, you must be in an old topic

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 01:34 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: CuthbertAllgood1
absolutely, i have been doing it very much recently, for instance i made the flood juggernaught for the lvl high charity by changing the biped of the flood carrier to it, lol now if only i could get it to fit through the doors and such, anyways the program you would want to use is gravemind, just google it its what im using only problem is it has alot of unknowns that i would really like to know.

Either meta swap or change those dependencies

Dark Neon

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 08:45 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
You can find some interesting stuff when messing around with gravemind. Like on outskirts there are brute shots and brute plasma rifles in the map. No brutes though. You can also make the Shadow drivable in gravemind.

CuthbertAllgood1

because when your this close you know your dead

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 12:53 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
oh no i can top your brute stuff in outskirts, the biped and all animations and stuff for a brute is in cairo station, lol i turned all red elites into brutes and they beat the hell out of me the whole time, i kept turning corners and getting punched in the face by them, only diff they used plasma rifles instead of brute plasma rifles

jacknme

If you see this, you must be in an old topic

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 12:06 AM    Msg. 6 of 6       
You two don't realize the full not really awesome potential of gravemind other than biped swapping.

You can...
Edit it to dual wield other stuff like snipers, energy swords
Edit the unicode strings and change the subtitles tehe
Make hoggys fly
Fly pelicans
etc...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 6:44 AM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website