A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Is it possible?....

Author Topic: Is it possible?.... (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Hawkeye

The original Hawkeye. (Now A-10 Hog)

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 08:27 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
As a personal project of my own, i have decided to attempt to make a fair-looking covenant aircraft that is similair to the Draco. However, i dont want it to have a view port right at the front of the ship where the pilot has to be. I'm going to make it slightly canon so the pilot is in the center with most other useful seats around him.

What I really want to know is this: is it possible to make it so you have view screens that show the outside of the ship as if there was a window leading to the outside of the ship there?

(Note: i dont care if you think that the draco is the worst vehicle u guys have ever seen, complain about it somewhere else)

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 08:33 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
No, I don't think so.

BeachParty clan

Sooo... You wanna switch to Red team huh?

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 08:35 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: Hawkeye
As a personal project of my own, i have decided to attempt to make a fair-looking covenant aircraft that is similair to the Draco. However, i dont want it to have a view port right at the front of the ship where the pilot has to be. I'm going to make it slightly canon so the pilot is in the center with most other useful seats around him.

What I really want to know is this: is it possible to make it so you have view screens that show the outside of the ship as if there was a window leading to the outside of the ship there?

(Note: i dont care if you think that the draco is the worst vehicle u guys have ever seen, complain about it somewhere else)

Windows are possible, make a transparent texture for that piece of geometry.

Hawkeye

The original Hawkeye. (Now A-10 Hog)

Posted: Jul 27, 2009 09:09 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
I know windows are possible, but as i said this will be a covenant ship and it would look stupid to have a window going from the center of the ship to the very edge (remember, it'll be draco sized

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun March 29, 2020 8:39 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website