A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »The Lost Spartans... Custom Edition..

Author Topic: The Lost Spartans... Custom Edition.. (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Kenshin3661

Posted: Aug 1, 2009 09:16 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       

In need of 3 Voice actors.. So far I have one.. So basicly in need of 2 more.. Any takers?
We will be going through all the most downloaded maps on Custom Edition.. So we will be doing alot of downloading a learning while we film.. It will be a while till we start this so you can take your time.. Once we will get ready to film, i will send everyone that wanted in a message..

Story Update!:
The Lost Spartans is based on a story about a small group of Spartans from the final Spartan Project.. Over time after John- 117 (Also known as Master Chief) destroyed all the Covinant Halo Rings.. There was 1 left... No one knew about it, so the humans took over it and made it their testing site... They brought all the Spartan Creations... Including the Spartans that went crazy and craved for power and mass destruction.. As these Young heros battle their way through the ring and not thinking of it as a testing site... They try to manage an escape..

Action/Adventure
Machinima Series

Edited by Kenshin3661 on Aug 1, 2009 at 09:17 PM
Edited by Kenshin3661 on Aug 8, 2009 at 05:21 PM

Rising Hero

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 09:04 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
If your still looking for voice actors I'd do it man. I havent really got in depth into the machinima scene and I'd like to start. So if you can give me a reply so I can know whats going on.

Kenshin3661

Posted: Nov 28, 2009 10:31 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I thought this topic would've stayed dead haha.. Sorry for the late reply but anyways, you have xfire? Would be a whole lot easier if we talked about it there.

lacutis1134

BLARG!

Posted: Dec 22, 2009 07:56 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
I'll help as long as it doesn't interfer with my slow bullet productions team

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue November 12, 2019 5:31 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website