A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »LOOKING FOR CMT

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR CMT (30 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 05:29 AM    Msg. 1 of 30       
if CMT is reading this DuckSquirrelPro loves your maps, which leaves me to the reason for making this post, us at DuckSquirrelPro would like to use your maps for machinima.

but there are some changes we would like to cmt_snow_grove.

post if you would help us

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 11:12 AM    Msg. 2 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: DDT_Ghost
i doubt they would help, or even post because they're full of work with MPG3 and SPv2
Your post was both unnecessary and incorrect. Since you are not a member of CMT you have absolutely no idea what they would or would not be willing to do and have no reason to post in a topic addressed specifically to them. Second I know for a fact that members of the CMT team have been known to help Machinima productions since they modified one of their maps specifically for the Halo CE Chronicles.

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 02:54 PM    Msg. 3 of 30       
thats why i posted this, it was to see if they would help us, I am unsure on how I could reach them so i just posted multiple times on different areas.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 02:59 PM    Msg. 4 of 30       
send a pm to Masters1337

K_I_D

If you are cool, this will be your avatar quote.

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 03:28 PM    Msg. 5 of 30       
Lol did you really want to say what i just read?

i doubt they would help, or even post because they're full of work with MPG3 and SPv2

but yeha good luck with that bro ;) oh and work out your english a bit k? ^^

Geeze, quite the ego there. Big Man.

Dennis

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 05:33 PM    Msg. 6 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
This is not helping and unwarranted. Pleas refrain from these type of posts.

K_I_D

If you are cool, this will be your avatar quote.

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 06:35 PM    Msg. 7 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis

My bad, won't happen again.

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 07:12 PM    Msg. 8 of 30       

that may be so but he is right, if he is not cmt and is just going to criticize instead of help, i dont need that.

catinthemafia

the worlds hatred creates the next kkk

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 07:59 PM    Msg. 9 of 30       
Your post was both unnecessary and incorrect. Since you are not a member of CMT you have absolutely no idea what they would or would not be willing to do and have no reason to post in a topic addressed specifically to them. Second I know for a fact that members of the CMT team have been known to help Machinima productions since they modified one of their maps specifically for the Halo CE Chronicles.

actually dennis it was necessary but for the wrong reasons see he didn't know masterz's xfire i do (im not telling its very obvious) but ddt_gohst didnt need to flame. if you really want theyre help wait till theyre not busy and pm masterz

FlyAwayNow

Triage at Dawn

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 08:01 PM    Msg. 10 of 30       
Well neither are you and neither am I, and neither is that guy with the special underlining. Laellulo whatever your name is.

Trust me the closest youll get to any personal CMT content is modifing thier available taghere on the site.
Edited by FlyAwayNow on Aug 25, 2009 at 08:02 PM

jigsaw_jimmy

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 08:41 PM    Msg. 11 of 30       
kid u better watch it!!

halo3n00b

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 09:31 PM    Msg. 12 of 30       
if im not feeling lazy, ill rip it for you

Dennis

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 10:00 PM    Msg. 13 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: catinthemafia
actually dennis it was necessary
The ONLY reson to post in this thread is if you are part of CMT or are telling the person how to contact them. Anything else is just flapping your gums to hear yourself talk and is completely unnecessary.

Edited by Dennis on Aug 25, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 11:20 PM    Msg. 14 of 30       
Seriously guys, listen to Dennis.

I would help you, but I no longer have the tagset for snow grove, and there's no clean way to extract the tags. Our tagset is always evolving, the current tagset is built on top of snowgroves and most of the content has been redone or replaced.

pakar45

Hi

Posted: Aug 25, 2009 11:42 PM    Msg. 15 of 30       
Uh, I may have the tags, Idk though, I think I only have the weapons or something.

Arteen

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 12:35 AM    Msg. 16 of 30       
It would depend on what you want changed, what you're trying to accomplish, and why you need Snow Grove in particular.

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 03:48 AM    Msg. 17 of 30       
Ok, well it all depends on the machinima miniseries only 3 episodes. We don't have an official name for it so we are just calling it Ninja and His Duck.

well we just love the Master Chief with the weapons showing on his armor, but we also need another different armor set, maybe recon armor, and Elite armor, yellow if it makes a difference. Also the rocket launcher needs to shoot a nuke out, i will explain.

Episode 1-3

The ninja comes out of blue teleporter and starts running around, meets gaurd, recon armor, kills him takes sniper rifle, goes through the middle of the of map with the large frozen waterfall, then snipes another gaurd while another runs away, ninja follows up the red bridge path, gaurd jumps on isolated rock on the side of endless pit, gets stuck and dies, then ninja gets to the red base, goes inside to the inside middle where shotgun is, finds the captain there, he gets information from the duck then kills the captain, then he goes through the red teleporter back to bloodgulch, i hope you can put the same tags on Bloodgulch, where he does more stuff, then back to CMT Like Grove, I hope you can put the same players on the map, master chief, recon, elite, then he finds his way back to the top of red base where he finds his duck, the yellw elite crouching, and the Commander of NUTS, New United Terrorist Separatist, hits the Ninja and falls on the ground. The Ninja is laying on the floor being told what the Commander has done to the duck, before the commander pulls the trigger on the rifle to kill the ninja, the duck, yellow elite, comes in and rescues the ninja. The base is nuked and the scene is cut to the commander on lone island with another gaurd arguing

the end.

Arteen

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 09:40 AM    Msg. 18 of 30       
It sounds like you only really need the Snow Grove bsp itself. You should be able to get everything else you need from elsewhere on the site. I can give you the bsp, but you would have to do the rest on your own.

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 12:03 PM    Msg. 19 of 30       
Sounds AWSOME! im not sure what BSP is but i can do some research and find out i am guessing how to put tags in, I am guessing its the raw files that are not yet .map files. you can just xfire me.

stennett

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 12:18 PM    Msg. 20 of 30       
Quote: --- Original message by: lalelulelo
Ok, well it all depends on the machinima miniseries only 3 episodes. We don't have an official name for it so we are just calling it Ninja and His Duck.

well we just love the Master Chief with the weapons showing on his armor, but we also need another different armor set, maybe recon armor, and Elite armor, yellow if it makes a difference. Also the rocket launcher needs to shoot a nuke out, i will explain.

*words*

try this: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2523

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 03:33 PM    Msg. 21 of 30       
Sounds AWSOME! im not sure what BSP is but i can do some research and find out i am guessing how to put tags in, I am guessing its the raw files that are not yet .map files. you can just xfire me.

As long as you're willing. I would +rep you right now.

A .bsp is the files for the map. It's textured and everything but i'm not sure if he means he's giving it to you in .scenario (editable in Sapien) or what.
Edited by Dwood on Aug 26, 2009 at 03:35 PM

someone not important

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 04:08 PM    Msg. 22 of 30       
The bsp basically the map, without any scenery, spawns, or weapons(etc) in it.

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 04:11 PM    Msg. 23 of 30       
So i use sapien to import tags, like master chief, recon, weapons?

I have sapien from halo 2 so i guess it should be a breaze

someone not important

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 04:16 PM    Msg. 24 of 30       
Halo 2's sapien doesn't work with halo ce.

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 04:42 PM    Msg. 25 of 30       
So what program do i use?
Can i get it here on halomaps.org

Dennis

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 05:30 PM    Msg. 26 of 30       
So what program do i use?
Can i get it here on halomaps.org

Programs

Halo Custom Edition Game - required
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=410

Halo Custom Edition V1.08.616 Patch update - required
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3945

Halo Custom Edition (CE) Editing Kit - optional
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=411

Halo Editing Kit Plus as of 12-17-06 - (HEK+) - optional
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2289

Making/Modifying Halo CE Maps

How do I Make Halo CE maps
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=406

How to Modify Halo CE Maps
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=412

The Halo CE HEK (Halo Editing Kit) Tutorial
http://hce.halomaps.org/hek/

Section: Tutorials
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=1&sid=23

lalelulelo

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 09:42 AM    Msg. 27 of 30       
OK, thanks!

Have a few questions though.

I will use HEK+ to decompile the CMT_Snow_Grove?

Right?

Then i will use HEK's Sapien to import/export tags into the Snow Grove map?

Right?

So if that is all possible, then will i be able to import other armor (elite for duck, and odst for guards)?

right?

And i assume there will be problems with having 3 sets of armor in one map?

right? (please correct me if i am wrong)

So then with using Sapien, i assume all the weapons and armor will still be in the map and i can also import tags i get from halomaps.org?

right?

One last thought, It dosent matter but, will i have to give credit to CMT for using their map?

Im not saying i am not if i dont have to but i will even if i dont have to (make sense?) and also give credit to anybody that helps in this forum and all the tags i get from halomaps.org.

What does +rep mean?

one last question, is there a way to edit RPG Beta 5's Frigate, i want to edit it for our Space Pirate series

You can all see us and our progress on http://www.youtube.com/user/DuckSquirrelPro we sort of got our intro done, but i will like to have criticism and ideas that will be cool!
Edited by lalelulelo on Aug 27, 2009 at 09:50 AM

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 09:59 AM    Msg. 28 of 30       

OK, thanks!

Have a few questions though.

I will use HEK+ to decompile the CMT_Snow_Grove?

Right? actually you won't have to because your getting the BSP file.

Then i will use HEK's Sapien to import/export tags into the Snow Grove map?

Right? yes

So if that is all possible, then will i be able to import other armor (elite for duck, and odst for guards)?

You can make them seperate bipeds and then bump possess

And i assume there will be problems with having 3 sets of armor in one map?

right? If they are seperate bipeds it won't matter, you can have as many as you want

So then with using Sapien, i assume all the weapons and armor will still be in the map and i can also import tags i get from halomaps.org?

right? no, Arteen is giving you the BSP, which is just the map, without any weapons vehicles, scenery etc.

One last thought, It dosent matter but, will i have to give credit to CMT for using their map?
I would

Im not saying i am not if i dont have to but i will even if i dont have to (make sense?) and also give credit to anybody that helps in this forum and all the tags i get from halomaps.org.

What does +rep mean?
It's an expression from another site called modacity.net where users have "reputation" +rep means that you want to give them more reputation.

one last question, is there a way to edit RPG Beta 5's Frigate, i want to edit it for our Space Pirate series
I don't remember if that map is unprotected, but if it is, you could decompile it and rip the ship from it (assuming it's scenery)

You can all see us and our progress on http://www.youtube.com/user/DuckSquirrelPro we sort of got our intro done, but i will like to have criticism and ideas that will be cool!
Edited by lalelulelo on Aug 27, 2009 at 09:50 AM

Edited by UnevenElefant5 on Aug 27, 2009 at 09:59 AM

catinthemafia

the worlds hatred creates the next kkk

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 08:49 PM    Msg. 29 of 30       

Quote: --- Original message by: catinthemafia
actually dennis it was necessary
The ONLY reson is just flapping gums if you are part of CMT is completely unnecessary.

Edited by Dennis on Aug 25, 2009 at 10:00 PM

way to cut up my quote dennis im gonna do it to urs now muaahahahaahaha any way the xfire for masterz1337 is masterz1337

joshvaliant

Can't wait for gammas map woot woot!

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 10:42 PM    Msg. 30 of 30       
I like your idea and i support it completely, good to see there are those still willing to learn how to do stuff in ce.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu February 27, 2020 4:24 PM 671 ms.
A Halo Maps Website