A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Hey who made this h2 vista video?

Author Topic: Hey who made this h2 vista video? (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DarkLord0912

Works on bigger and better things

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 10:53 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Okay I mostly work on the halo ce scene and Im the team leader of H2SPT and I gotten so much done,riggied uvw unwrapped models,got the sounds etc, Im currently working on tartarus,i've gotten his shield texture and bitmaps working for halo ce I will post pics if any one wants to see.

any who I need to know who or how to get everything working like the person did in this video. not switching the bipeds,this person got the hammer to work correctly and got tartarus's shields working for the biped to.

I know in this point of view with tartarus I can get all the info I need for my project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOCpOC8OX7Y

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 10:00 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Under the description (on YouTube) it says: With the program Mr.Mohawk.

DarkLord0912

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 10:48 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Yes I am aware of that but as I mentioned above I dont know how he got the hammer and shielding to work correctly??

Thats what I need to know.

pwner5889

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 05:19 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: DarkLord0912
Yes I am aware of that but as I mentioned above I dont know how he got the hammer and shielding to work correctly??

Thats what I need to know.

He didn't this is Halo 2, not halo CE. As stated before, you said Halo CE. All that person did was change the biped. I do it all of the time.

DarkLord0912

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 04:59 AM    Msg. 5 of 5       
No No No u guys must be miss understanding me?? I want to know how he got all the effects in his video working for halo 2,so I can better understand the best way to set up my h2 campaign project for halo ce.

I know this is halo 2 DUH?????

Oh go ahead and cahnge the arbiter biped to tartarus and the plasma rifle to the hammer you will see what im talking about, Hammer does nothing but hit enemey they die no effects like his in the video that what I want to know how to get working with mr.mohawk

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 11, 2018 7:26 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website