A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »halo pc to xbox

Author Topic: halo pc to xbox (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Nomatik

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 06:28 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
im really getting interested in what you guys do, i was inspired to do this because i love halo 1 so much, my ultimate goal is to make a few maps and put them on a modded xbox, i was wondering if anyone here has any knowledge is it easy to do once you have the map made, I cant find much on it, does anyone know anyone that could help me with the xbox part of it. i just think itd be cool to play your own maps on xbox and lan with your freinds.

Nomatik

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 06:52 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
well i assume its the same process of making the maps...so yeah... just thats the question after that what do i do lol.theres got to be someone out there that knows becuase thats whats keeping halo lans alive with one of my freinds is the custom maps..

Hoho5000

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 08:01 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
It's quite possible thanks to a program called Arsenic. You can get it from the halomaps.com forum here: http://www.halomaps.com/forum/index.php?board=68.0

It can't convert every CE map, but it works on quite a few.

Nomatik

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 08:57 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
thanks for the replies, ill check out the site but so far i cant seem to find a arsenic download but great to hear there is something that simple.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 5:48 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website