A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Camerman Wanted!

Author Topic: Camerman Wanted! (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 09:48 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Hey our Camera man currently has a problem with his halo. he sees white dots everywhere so until he can fix it. we need a good camera man with good camera skills and good video. Our series is called No Escape, it takes the spin off on the Horror survival game "Dead Space". were using RPG beta 5. basically the plot is that minors found deep chambers made in the volcanic mountain that contain a new life form. this life form was issued the name F-L-0-0-D *notice that its spelled with zeros and not Os* Any way the scientist find a way to genetically enhance there soldiers with it. but turns out that they didn't do enough research on this project. Soon enough the virus spreads through the ship. only a few survivors remain while they look for a way out or a way to survive. only problem though is they cant just walk off or away, cause they are suspended 75,000 meters above ground. so there is absolutely "No Escape"

pwner5889

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 06:44 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I can do it. I can run Halo CE with everything on max and get 145 FPS with my BFG Geforce 9400 GT 1GB.

catinthemafia

the worlds hatred creates the next kkk

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 08:02 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
i can too ( i just really suck at it) oh sh1t he herd me

catinthemafia

the worlds hatred creates the next kkk

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 02:46 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
shut up do you want a camra man or not!

pwner5889

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 06:41 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: catinthemafia
shut up do you want a camra man or not!

He/She already has one. Me.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 7:11 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website