A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Please help. Weapons are dissappearing? And another weird bug

Author Topic: Please help. Weapons are dissappearing? And another weird bug (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

stormexdante

I ist Dante

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 01:29 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Um welll i was making a map and tested it out in halo ce. Everything was fine except 2 things

1. The custom weapons i placed like dissappeared after like 5 seconds. They just vanished. Please help.

2. NOt sure if this is a bug or what but for some reason the bipeds that i placed wouldn't work with the bump_possession cheat command. Yes i did it right cuz it said true and everything like tahat. It worked after i typed it 3 times but maybe it was just an error with the first run of the map? I only tried the map once then i wrote this cuz now i gtg to sleep

any help appreciated

Headhunter09

This is the truth.

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 06:31 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
weapon tags go into SP maps.

netgame equipment goes in MP maps.

stormexdante

I ist Dante

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 11:48 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
oh thanx but care to elaborate? should i go to edit types on equipment? will that solve the issue?

Gamma927

Steam: gamma927

Posted: Oct 8, 2009 12:29 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Guerilla. File > New > Item Collection. "Add". Weapon. Weight = 100. Save. Sapien. Mission > Game Data > Netgame Equipment > Right Click in Game view. Properties Pane. Browse to item collection. Note: Will not appear in Sapien. Save. Compile.

stormexdante

I ist Dante

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 12:17 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Thanks ill try that and see if it works

EDIT:
I do that once per weapon I want to use?
Edited by stormexdante on Oct 9, 2009 at 12:24 AM

EDIT2:

NEW QUESTION SORRY!

Is there a way to increase the lighting of a certain area in a map?
Edited by stormexdante on Oct 9, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Nazgol

RAWRRR =P

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 03:39 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
u can have multipul weapons in a weapon collection, it just goes in a conintuous loop, so if u had say, assault rifle and sniper, depending which was first* would appear, then timed** if u st it** appears the next, then back 2 the other,,, obviously more weapons u put into each collection the more weapons itll change between

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed August 21, 2019 7:43 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website