A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »LIVE service

Author Topic: LIVE service (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

chuckluck

"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 08:23 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
WEll when H2V came out, you needed a gold account. Then you didn't. but now... do you need one again? I can't even play matches, create matches, or even change my freaking gamertag without something saying that it's blocked, or I need Microsuck points. What is going on? Anything guys?

thanks--

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 09:21 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
No you DO NOT need a gold account.

MS can piss off with their always trying to rip us off attitude. GFWL failed to generate much money so MS dropped the ball on PC support. Thus we get no Fable II, no Halo 3, no Halo Wars or GoW2. Mircro-tards, trying to shovel overly expensive software to us on inferior hardware. It just annoys me when I have two PCs that would make a 360 cry. Well at least we have many PC only games they will never get such as STALKER and the Witcher but then Cry-Tek decides to fold by making Cry-Engine 3 dumbed down for consoles. ARRRRG!

Anyways, if your version of Halo 2 is demanding MS points then something is wrong with your installation or you are doing something incorrectly. An un-installation of H2V and then reinstall might be your only option as I'm not sure what specifically would cause this. Maybe you should try to make a new Live account first and see what happens when you log-in as a new user.

Nexus Halo

Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 09:39 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: chuckluck
WEll when H2V came out, you needed a gold account. Then you didn't. but now... do you need one again? I can't even play matches, create matches, or even change my freaking gamertag without something saying that it's blocked, or I need Microsuck points. What is going on? Anything guys?

thanks--

You can't make games without LIVE Gold and it costs 800 microsoft points to change your name.

chuckluck

"It's like Democracy, but with fists..."

Posted: Oct 13, 2009 04:20 PM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Well it still won't let me play LIVE matches. But atleast I know I don't have to pay to play... agian. Thanks. And btw.. I made LIVE matches before with no problem...
Edited by chuckluck on Oct 13, 2009 at 04:21 PM

Havoc 101

I'm the cake that never stops!

Posted: Oct 20, 2009 01:10 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Must be a glitch on your side, unfortunatly. I'd try to google it and see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Oct 21, 2009 07:09 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
For the past few months the server list does not always show up. Sometimes it will not appear until I wait a few minutes at the menu before checking the list or if the list does not load I go and play solo or multi for 5-10 minutes.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun December 16, 2018 1:49 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website