A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »"Wrong Map File" error, Help please

Author Topic: "Wrong Map File" error, Help please (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ryanguy

gimme the money, i have a weapon

Posted: Nov 15, 2009 04:08 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
If you're going to say i already made a thread regarding this, stay quiet, not like i care.

Anyways, yeah, i've already made a thread like this ealier called "problem" and it wasn't answered.

The problem was that every time i open sapien or halo hacking tools, sapien would appear or a split second then dissappear showing "wrong map file" in debug while HHT will state it when i open the map and won't let me do anything else.
These maps used were extracted using HEK+ many months before this error started popping up, i opened .scenario in sapien and .map in HHT.
So yeah, thats as specific as it gets, it would be nice if i had an answer rather than leaving the thread to die, again.

PVT Jenkins

Advance!!!!!

Posted: Nov 15, 2009 08:36 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Instead of wasting your time with Halo Hacker Tools why don't you use komans version of Guerrila or you can just use Guerrila it's way easier.

Polamee

MP2SPMT's founder

Posted: Nov 15, 2009 08:55 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
After opening it fails in Sapien, go to a file in your hce root directory called debug.txt, and post the last paragraph here.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue August 11, 2020 2:32 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website