A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Revenge Mapping Team Recruitment Ft RM Vengeance

Author Topic: Revenge Mapping Team Recruitment Ft RM Vengeance (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

rocketman57

Machinmator

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 01:02 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Hello me and my friend Hr3shy have started a new mapping team, we have 4 members in the team and want to recruit

about the team :

we make normal fun maps, we don't really mod or make any weapons, so if u can do that plz join.

xfire site:

http://www.xfire.com/communities/00rmt00/

Rm Vengeance:

Me and Hr3shy made some simple models and combined it to make the map u will be playing soon. we just wanted to create something simple to get the word out about us.

i textured, populated and got the map ingame and i modeled half of the sections, thx for hr3shys carnage post and my gay death sounds which i forgot to take out

its a inside map, 9 sections, its like chiron with heaps of teleports.

plz give any crit . hope its fun

download:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4991

rocketman57

Machinmator

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 01:19 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
thx for the support

Alexiel

*wort wort wort*

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 10:19 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I don't know how to make a map, but I can help with the design. I can provide you drawings and explanations on how the map would look and can give you advice.

rocketman57

Machinmator

Posted: Nov 19, 2009 03:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
yo guys i got some pics of our map where working on its not even half way done but i just want u guys to have a look, oh and its a ghost town style map (smoothing is crap ill fix that later)

the map is modeled by me and ill try to get more renders of our other maps

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon January 27, 2020 10:40 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website