A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Cameraman wanted for Hog Derby Productions! (URGENT!)

Author Topic: Cameraman wanted for Hog Derby Productions! (URGENT!) (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

dariusofwest2

Machinimator, Music Composer, Director

Posted: Nov 16, 2009 08:31 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hello everyone!

I'm dariusofwest from Hog Derby Productions and our machinima team could really use more cameramen so we could finish episodes and other things done much faster. So far we have a couple of camerman, but none of them are really around to help out.

If you can match this quality of footage in the video below, then your in,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSmUPvxg8RM

Requirements:

1) you MUST be able to capture video of at least the quality of the video above or better.
2)you MUST be able to host a server for filming. With you hosting, you wont lag making the quality of the footage better.
3) Please be online as much as you can.
4) When you say your gonna show up or film or help with something, please stick to your word and do it. It only makes things much harder when you dont.

We take our machinima making very seriously, but we like to have fun too!

Current Series in Production:

Hog Derby: Duels
ONI6

Thanks!

Dariusofwest
Hog Derby Productions
www.hdproductions.co.nr or

If interested please respond here, PM me or contact me with the info below or even just join our Xfire Clan.

Also. If you have questions please contact me too!

Xfire Clan Page-
http://www.xfire.com/communities/hogderbyproductions/

E-mail: allanbrown216@hotmail.com
AIM: dariusofwest
Yahoo: allanbrownofwest13@yahoo.com
Xfire: dariusofwest
Xbox Live: dariusofwest
youtube: dariusofwest

Thanks! :)

vmt

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 10:17 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Just so you know it always works best if the director of the machinima is the one filming. Then you don't have to describe to the camera man what to do and just let the other people stick to the acting.

dariusofwest2

Machinimator, Music Composer, Director

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 04:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Since I'm the director for Hog Derby, it would be nice to do that, however my internet and graphics card both really suck so it would turn into a lagfest and also look really ugly. Because of that, I really need a seprate person to do this. If anyone reads this, please respond if you would like to help out.
Edited by dariusofwest2 on Nov 18, 2009 at 04:39 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 1:10 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website