A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Maps crashing??? WTF

Author Topic: Maps crashing??? WTF (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Darkhearted

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 11:40 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Well im having an issue where my maps will crash when i try to mod certain things. I used Gravemind (not sure if any of you have used it, but its great for meta editing, and the best program ive used so far.), to make the rocket launcher fire a warthog from the sky to wherever you aim. I load the map to test it, and the game loads, but suddenly the screen goes black and the game crashes. So i changed the "projectile" to something else, like the pelican rocket, and it still crashes. I changed the projectile back to the original, and it still crashes. I followed a tutorial online to change the X Y and Z of where the projectile fires from and all that, yet it still crashes. I'm going to have to backup the map next time i do this. Is there any fix to this at all? I've seen videos of Halo 2 mods of people firing our vehicles, bipeds, etc. with weapons. If someone could point me toward a tutorial or explain why this happens that would be great thanks.
Edited by Darkhearted on Nov 17, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu December 13, 2018 2:09 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website