A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »OMFG HALO 2 IN MY HALOCE?!?!

Author Topic: OMFG HALO 2 IN MY HALOCE?!?! (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Boomstriker
Joined: Dec 15, 2009

YOU ARE DEAD,NOT BIG SURPRISE


Posted: Dec 20, 2009 03:52 PM    Msg. 1 of 10       
i was just wondering if some one could make a realistic halo 2 UI that looks exactly the same (except for campain)that would be awesome thanx


CLS_GRUNT
Joined: Jan 21, 2007

Old


Posted: Dec 20, 2009 04:01 PM    Msg. 2 of 10       
no


Boomstriker
Joined: Dec 15, 2009

YOU ARE DEAD,NOT BIG SURPRISE


Posted: Dec 20, 2009 11:13 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
:C i really want 1


CLS_GRUNT
Joined: Jan 21, 2007

Old


Posted: Dec 20, 2009 11:15 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
and i want mansions, hoes and, 20 lambos
we all cant get what we want

EDIT: apparently I can satisfy one of those requests brb
Edited by CLS_GRUNT on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM


Marka Haiyana
Joined: Mar 24, 2009

w0rt


Posted: Dec 21, 2009 05:02 AM    Msg. 5 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
Delta Halo UI


not so much


Boomstriker
Joined: Dec 15, 2009

YOU ARE DEAD,NOT BIG SURPRISE


Posted: Dec 21, 2009 04:05 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT

and i want mansions, whores and, 20 lambos
we all cant get what we want

EDIT: apparently I can satisfy one of those requests brb
Edited by CLS_GRUNT on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM


0.0


Ninjadude
Joined: Jun 22, 2008


Posted: Dec 21, 2009 04:41 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
Quote: --- Original message by: Boomstriker
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT

and i want mansions, whores and, 20 lambos
we all cant get what we want

EDIT: apparently I can satisfy one of those requests brb
Edited by CLS_GRUNT on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM


0.0


ownzd? xD

:Facepalm:
by the 2nd option he means his mum. :P


Cocaine
Joined: Mar 2, 2009

Can't stop napping.


Posted: Dec 21, 2009 08:55 PM    Msg. 8 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel

Quote: --- Original message by: Ninjadude
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
Quote: --- Original message by: Boomstriker
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT

and i want mansions, whores and, 20 lambos
we all cant get what we want

EDIT: apparently I can satisfy one of those requests brb
Edited by CLS_GRUNT on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM


0.0


ownzd? xD

:Facepalm:
by the 2nd option he means his mum. :P


:O
Edited by Xel on Dec 21, 2009 at 05:07 PM

Do I go CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!! here or continue the ladder?


Dwood
Joined: Oct 23, 2007

Judge Ye Therefore


Posted: Dec 21, 2009 09:04 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel

Quote: --- Original message by: Ninjadude
Quote: --- Original message by: Xel
Quote: --- Original message by: Boomstriker
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT

and i want mansions, whores and, 20 lambos
we all cant get what we want

EDIT: apparently I can satisfy one of those requests brb
Edited by CLS_GRUNT on Dec 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM


0.0


ownzd? xD

:Facepalm:
by the 2nd option he means his mum. :P


:O
Edited by Xel on Dec 21, 2009 at 05:07 PM

Do I go CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!! here or continue the ladder?


I think you continue the ladder.


Marka Haiyana
Joined: Mar 24, 2009

w0rt


Posted: Dec 21, 2009 09:07 PM    Msg. 10 of 10       
endin dis ladder

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Wed February 26, 2020 6:12 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website