A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »CMT Presents…..

Page 8 of 18 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 5 · 6 · 7 · [8] · 9 · 10 · 11 · ... · 18 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: CMT Presents….. (596 messages, Page 8 of 18)
Moderators: Dennis

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 07:07 PM    Msg. 246 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Also, I can't thank you enough for reanimating the pistol, the other one had a Doan origin. 'Nuff said.
Well no way would I have let it be released with that crap. Origins weren't really so bad, but making a supporting-hand origin with CMT's rig just doesn't feel right or at least, I didn't try hard enough to make it work so this is the origin (which I had actually showed before but you guys never said anything):

Corvette19

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 07:15 PM    Msg. 247 of 596       
I love it. I love it. :D
Try moving it a bit closer to camera..

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 07:32 PM    Msg. 248 of 596       
It'll be closer in-game, don't worry.

OMGWTHBBQHAXZORZ XD

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 08:59 PM    Msg. 249 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX

lol I always thought it looked better farther from the camera.

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:14 PM    Msg. 250 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: OMGWTHBBQHAXZORZ XD
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX

lol I always thought it looked better farther from the camera.
In a way it does too I agree, but Halo always moves it a bit closer to the camera. I never understand why.
Edit: Actually, looking at it's probable place in full-screen, I might have to move it forward even more to get the feel I want.
Edited by ODX on Apr 7, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Corvette19

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:16 PM    Msg. 251 of 596       
Personally, if I think it's far away, I think it should be a fast shooting handgun, while up close, a slow ROF. Idk why.

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:18 PM    Msg. 252 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
Personally, if I think it's far away, I think it should be a fast shooting handgun, while up close, a slow ROF. Idk why.
My thoughts exactly.

Corvette19

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:20 PM    Msg. 253 of 596       
Duce said the pistol was perfect the way it was, and it had a reasonably slow ROF... hmmm

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:39 PM    Msg. 254 of 596       
I have a question. If it's a new team why aren't you changing the name? Don't you want to be recognized as yourselves, and not as people you aren't?

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 10:45 PM    Msg. 255 of 596       
nvm I missread his post.

either way masters, what does it matter?
Edited by Dwood on Apr 7, 2010 at 10:45 PM

il Duce Primo

CMT Team Leader

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 11:00 PM    Msg. 256 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: Misters1337
I have a question. If it's a new team why aren't you changing the name? Don't you want to be recognized as yourselves, and not as people you aren't?

I have been in CMT for well over a year and DSalimander did help in the team alot. The team just has a few new members to replace skills. Arteen is on the team and it seems like you're the only former CMT person who doesn't support us. I'm going by CMT because the content is what the team did even before this. It would be dumb to change the name when we can ride on this team name. You know the team name has a good reputation and so do I. You know I'm riding on that but I've earned it with my work over the year even without your opinion. You left the team, so I'm keeping it going.

I answered your question so I would appreciate it if you would accept my decision and not try trolling.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Apr 7, 2010 at 11:32 PM

SiMuLaCrUm

too digital

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 11:25 PM    Msg. 257 of 596       
Ahem.

Hola Misterz and friends. I, Sali, just thought I'd pop my head in for old time's sake because things seem so drab without my presence. I completely understand that you would want the team to disband because you decided the tasks at hand couldn't get finished "efficiantly". I don't, however, understand exactly why the whole team has to be disbanded because you need a larger Maxi Pad. Me and Duce have been working together dispite all this mind-bogglingly boring "drama" that has been kicked up. Even though me and Duce cuss each other out more than we do work cooperatively together, we still manage to get stuff done. I think this is because Im the pitcher and hes the catcher, but anyway... to whom it may concern: I--ever since Misterz decided to end CMT--have wanted to form a new team for several reasons; some of these reasons being: current maps are near-completetion, the tagset is almost entirely bug-free, and most of the members that contributed to said things maintain a relatively decent rap. For this reason, I decided it would be in everybody's best interest to form a new, but different, mapping team that could extend the life of the unused SPV2/MPG3 tags. Since then, me and a few others have been working together under no offical title and up until now it was Okay. But now that Ducey brought your post to my attention out of spite, I now beleive the best course of action is to take over CMT and call what happened a case of "management flipped the ef out". It's unclear how things will be ran right now, but I'm perfectly pacified doing what I do right now- freelance like hell, but focus on getting MPG3 stuff "done". Lulz @ chaos.

/dsal

One more thing:
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
I answered your question so I would appreciate it if you would accept my decision and not try trolling.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Apr 7, 2010 at 11:02 PM

I like Masterz trolling :D
Edited by SiMuLaCrUm on Apr 7, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Masters1337

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 12:50 AM    Msg. 258 of 596       
I just think it's funny despite all your talk of being mappers and modders, you decide to choose to ride on everyone else's coat tails than do your own thing. Arteen is the only real CMT member you have on your team If i'm mistaken. And don't give me talk about you guys (Duce and Sali) being members, you were assets as best, and if you were smart enough you would have realized you were disposable workers (as Sali found out). The truth is, you guys can't come up with anything on par with what the core team did, so you choose to use the name and tags because quite frankly, you can't think of a way to get your maps played.

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 12:59 AM    Msg. 259 of 596       
masterz think of it this way.... oh CMT ended no new maps :[ lose some of ce community. duce if im not mistaken is and was a CMT member.
Quote:
did, so you choose to use the name and tags because quite frankly, you can't think of a way to get your maps played.

they chose it for a reason... my bet is because CMT is popular in CE, And still they are thinking of ideas.

no offence but seriously why do you even care... you broke the group and there picking it up. by the looks of it there doing a fine job. not get off your high horse please and think about the community...

also duce dont let masterz judge you. your doing a fine job trust me

Arteen

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 01:21 AM    Msg. 260 of 596       
It should really be called the Arteam. I mean, almost all the maps that CMT (in all its incarnations) has ever put out have been mine.

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 01:29 AM    Msg. 261 of 596       
lol Arteam XD. also arteen did you ask you know who about realeasing you know what

Cocaine

Can't stop napping.

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 05:02 AM    Msg. 262 of 596       
Does "The pot calling the kettle black" metaphor come to mind?

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 08:40 AM    Msg. 263 of 596       
We should call it Team. That will solve everything.

Why are we screaming about this stuff again? It's really getting kind of obnoxious, especially since it doesn't matter at all.

darkassassin14

El. Psy. Congroo.

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 12:22 PM    Msg. 264 of 596       
i like dissolution because i like hang em' high

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 02:00 PM    Msg. 265 of 596       
You know, for the longest time, I didn't even know Dissolution was modelled after Hang Em High. I would play it and notice something oddly familiar about it, but it wasn't until the recent CMT dedicated server that I actually noticed it :P

pwner5889

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 02:08 PM    Msg. 266 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
You know, for the longest time, I didn't even know Dissolution was modelled after Hang Em High. I would play it and notice something oddly familiar about it, but it wasn't until the recent CMT dedicated server that I actually noticed it :P

Wow! lmao Seriously how slow ARE you? lol

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 02:37 PM    Msg. 267 of 596       
Faster than you, bro

Dwood

Judge Ye Therefore

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 03:10 PM    Msg. 268 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce PrimoYou know the team name has a good reputation and so do I.

Some of the more serious members actually don't feel this way, though this only applies to CMT's single player work, which quite frankly was horrible. As was it's entire organisation.

No offense to Masterz but you should have left Lodex' edits in SPv2, then you'd have stayed in and SPv2 would still be rolling. If anyone wants me to do anything let me know, i'd be more than happy to help out if someone wanted to restart the SP portion of CMT.
Edited by Dwood on Apr 8, 2010 at 03:11 PM

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 03:46 PM    Msg. 269 of 596       
I ind it hilarious how you call Duce an asset as how he basically created everythig buetiful on the new bsp's for spv2... He wasted his time for your crap, that you were stupid enough to not even be able to finish. The least you should be doing is paying your respecting for at least helping your mod on probably one of he bigges parts; the new levels.

Masters1337

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:07 PM    Msg. 270 of 596       
Duce is a lackey who can barely do more than ruin terrain and import bsps. All the real work on the "things" he's "done" are arteens work. He's like the Deehunter lite. Except with BSPs.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dwood

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce PrimoYou know the team name has a good reputation and so do I.

Some of the more serious members actually don't feel this way, though this only applies to CMT's single player work, which quite frankly was horrible. As was it's entire organisation.

No offense to Masterz but you should have left Lodex' edits in SPv2, then you'd have stayed in and SPv2 would still be rolling. If anyone wants me to do anything let me know, i'd be more than happy to help out if someone wanted to restart the SP portion of CMT.
Edited by Dwood on Apr 8, 2010 at 03:11 PM

Lodex did some great work, but not everything was perfect. I love the stuff he did for us, unfortunately not all of it worked, or it was prone to stalling the game or creating exceptions, which is why things of his like the hog drivers were removed. Also, the only reason an A30 beta hasn't been released is because of an exception he put in I couldn't remove without destroying all objects.
Edited by Masters1337 on Apr 8, 2010 at 04:16 PM

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:16 PM    Msg. 271 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
I ind it hilarious how you call Duce an asset as how he basically created everythig buetiful on the new bsp's for spv2... He wasted his time for your crap, that you were stupid enough to not even be able to finish. The least you should be doing is paying your respecting for at least helping your mod on probably one of he bigges parts; the new levels.

Why couldn't y'all finish it? If you say scripting, so help me I will slap you up side the head because it isn't THAT difficult.

Masters1337

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:29 PM    Msg. 272 of 596       
A certain someone wasn't finishing bsps and holding things up everything else for everyone.

Corvette19

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:31 PM    Msg. 273 of 596       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
The truth is, you guys can't come up with anything on par with what the core team did, so you choose to use the name and tags because quite frankly, you can't think of a way to get your maps played.

The Mpv3 beta was much more fun than the MPv2.
Just sayin.

Masters1337

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:40 PM    Msg. 274 of 596       
Of course it was, it was a bigger sandbox. While it may be more "fun" (I found it to be boring and repeditive) there's nothing better about the mp maps when from when I last played. Nothing new and interesting, nothing revolutionary. Just shiny weapons and more of the same weapons.
Edited by Masters1337 on Apr 8, 2010 at 04:43 PM

Corvette19

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:44 PM    Msg. 275 of 596       
I'm not looking for a revolution when I'm playing a video game. I'm looking to have fun.

SwordMa5ster

Come get some!!!

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:50 PM    Msg. 276 of 596       
^^^
I don't think masterz meant that literally lol. I do understand what he's saying though part of what makes games good is the new weapons, vehicles, and new feel the game has. Everything said though its defienetly better then the mpv2 maps.

wesman

no your a freezer

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 04:55 PM    Msg. 277 of 596       
I just think it's funny despite all your talk of being mappers and modders, you decide to choose to ride on everyone else's coat tails than do your own thing. Arteen is the only real CMT member you have on your team If i'm mistaken. And don't give me talk about you guys (Duce and Sali) being members, you were assets as best, and if you were smart enough you would have realized you were disposable workers (as Sali found out). The truth is, you guys can't come up with anything on par with what the core team did, so you choose to use the name and tags because quite frankly, you can't think of a way to get your maps played.
Hey guess what we don't care. Your ego has gotten old, your not in CMT anymore, and the tags they are using have been released by CMT for public. I don't see why you have such a problem with them using public tags to finish what you gave up on.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 05:43 PM    Msg. 278 of 596       
A certain someone wasn't finishing bsps and holding things up everything else for everyone.

Well its quite obvious that no one would want to work for you considering how poorly you treat your members; I mean look at your freakin' posts.

FluFFy

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 05:46 PM    Msg. 279 of 596       
Why bother Questioning the motives/decisions when he's just trying to get out a map for the community? We are all here for the same reason, Unless you like trolling or some other odd reason beyond my comprehension, but We do it for fun. Duce's Decisions are for his own reasons. Sure you can sit here and question his motives, or you can be like me and some others which is download the map and play on the server. Meet some new guys and ultimately have fun. Then again this is from my perspective.
Edited by 007 on Apr 8, 2010 at 05:46 PM

ThePlague

Steam: jubalearlybh

Posted: Apr 8, 2010 06:08 PM    Msg. 280 of 596       
Btw Masters, I have played a few maps that Duce made. Like Seclusion.

Page 8 of 18 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 5 · 6 · 7 · [8] · 9 · 10 · 11 · ... · 18 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 11:02 AM 1,969 ms.
A Halo Maps Website