A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Hi video maker requesting help plz.

Author Topic: Hi video maker requesting help plz. (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

warturtle117

lighting is everything right? no? then wtf is?!?!

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 02:42 AM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Hello so I am a video maker and I was going to make just basic scenery videos of halo maps and by user request just some random and or shootout videos. I will be usiung the original soundtrack of Assassin's Creed 2 for big open sceneric maps such as hugeass and coldsnap, For combat maps i will using song by slipknot, system of a down, evanessence etc...

So my whole point of the topic is. what are some maps i can use to show off scenery and provide user interest.

Also if you have a map you made or would like to have credit for I will put in video description the user who created the map and where it can be downloaded.

EDIT:
Right realizing that some fo you would like to see some of my work I am finishing up a video of the odst map MOMBASA ODST and should be done and on youtube by 3pm EST tomorow
Edited by warturtle117 on Jan 3, 2010 at 03:17 AM

EDIT2: ok so here is the first video of my work earlier than expected but oh well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZSrFnXZARA
Edited by warturtle117 on Jan 3, 2010 at 05:18 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat June 6, 2020 12:39 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website